RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender – Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for the Whole Home
The AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own, achieving speeds of 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1733Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- Superior Extended Range – Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage*
- 4-Stream for AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi – Simultaneous 800Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps on 5GHz
- 4x4 MU-MIMO** – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Beamforming Technology – Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point***
Far Reaching Wi-Fi and Powerful Performance
Powerful Quad-Antenna design with Beamforming delivers highly targeted Wi-Fi connections to improve throughput and signal quality for stronger Wi-Fi across your home, while extending your routers coverage by 14,000 square feet*. The Intelligent Processing Engine balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted, sending Wi-Fi traffic to dedicated processors while the powerful dual-core CPU handles the rest.
* Maximum extended Wi-Fi coverage specification is based on performance test results. Actual Wi-Fi coverage may vary due to different environment, building material and wireless interferences.
4-Stream AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi
Using 4-Stream and TurboQAM technology to boost its Wi-Fi bandwidth, the RE650 reaches industry leading maximum speeds of up to 800 Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1733 Mbps on 5GHz. This provides the performance necessary to support your most demanding online applications, including 4K streaming and gaming.
More Connections and Faster for Everyone
MU-MIMO technology allows the RE650 to serve up to four devices at once, reducing wait time and greatly increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device. With MU-MIMO, the RE650 runs up to 4x faster than traditional AC range extender.
High-Speed Gigabit Wired Connection
The RE650's Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect a wired device such as a game console or smart TV to create a fast, reliable wired connection.
Find the Best Spot with Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal Light helps you quickly find the best location to install the RE650.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE650 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 4×4 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.****
Drop-Free and Seamless Dual Band Connections
If one of the main router's dual bands drops suddenly, or in case the main router can only deliver single band, the RE650 still provides stable dual-band connections for clients, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
Easy Monitoring and Control
TP-Link Tether is an intuitive app that allows users to conveniently monitor the state of your range extender, controlling its functions and altering its settings from any compatible mobile device.
- Microsoft Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
|Product||AC2600 Wireless Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender|
|Standards||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Connectivity||802.11 Wireless LAN
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
|Signal Rates||Dual band:
2.4 GHz (up to 800 Mbps)
5 GHz (up to 1733 Mbps)
|Data Transfer Rates||N/A|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP
|Antenna Type||4 external antennas|
|Buttons||WPS button, Reset button, LED button, Power button|
|Power||100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5%~90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions||163 x 86 x 40 mm (6.4" x 3.4" x 1.6")|
- * Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- ** The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
- *** Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
- **** Ethernet port should offer accessible network without further configuration, which means other wired devices can get network from it directly, to ensure the normal operation of Access Point Mode.
- TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Quick Installation Guide