Gunnar Gaming & Computer Glasses – Reduce Digital Eye Strain and Block Blue Light
Inexplicably subtle – silently bold. The Enigma is designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma vision gaming and computer glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view, and with its modern styling, deep cover will never be compromised.
- Comes with GUNNAR's patented ‘Amber’ lens which addresses symptoms of digital eye strain in addition to blocking 65% of harmful blue light
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian fit compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +5
What is Blue Light Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
|Make and Model||Gunnar Enigma Gaming and Computer Glasses|
|Applications||For gaming, reading Computer Screens, Laptops, Tablets, SmartPhones and other electronic digital devices|
|Lens Protection||Blocks harmful blue light and 100% of UV Light|
|Dimensions||Lens width: 58 mm | Nose: 18 mm | Frame width: 133 mm | Temple: 135 mm|
- Gunnar Enigma Blue Light Blocking Gaming & Computer Glasses w/ Crystal Frame and Amber Lens
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- User Information