Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD – For Gamers, Enthusiasts and High-Power Users
Kingston FURY™ Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD provides cutting-edge performance in high capacities for gaming and hardware enthusiasts seeking extreme performance for PC builds and upgrades. By leveraging the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD offers blazing speeds of up to 7,300/7,000MB/s1 read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 for amazing consistency and exceptional gaming experience. From game and application loading times to streaming and capturing, give your system a boost in overall responsiveness.
The slim M.2 form factor combined with a low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader is optimized for intense usage in gaming rigs, gaming laptops and motherboards. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD matches the top-tier performance of the Kingston FURY Renegade memory line to produce the ultimate team to keep you at the top of your game. Available in capacities from 500GB~4TB2 to store an extensive library of your favourite games and media.
- Incredible PCIe Gen 4x4 NVMe performance
- Slim M.2 2280 form factor
- 7,300 MB/s* Read, 7,000 MB/s* Write
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader
- High capacities from 500GB~4TB2
- PS5™ ready
Level Up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe
Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4x4 intense speeds of up to 7,300/7,000MB/s1 read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 performance.
Maximize Your Motherboard
Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
More Space to Play
Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities of up to 4TB2 to store your favourite games and media.
Low Profile Graphene Aluminum Heatspreader
Advanced thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool during intense usage. Brings higher performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming laptops and motherboards.
Game-changing storage designed to maximize your play.
|Type||Kingston FURY Renegade SSD Solid State Drive|
|Memory Type||3D TLC|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 NVMe|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Performance||Sequential Read / Write:
Reads: Up to 7,300MB/s
Writes: Up to 7,000MB/s
Maximum 4K IOPS:
|Life Expectancy||1.8 million hours MTBF|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)||4.0PBW|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C (32 ~ 158° F)
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C (-40 ~ 185° F)
|Vibration Resistance||Operating: 2.17G (7 ~ 800Hz)
Non-Operating: 20G (20 ~ 1,000Hz)
|Power Consumption||Idle: 5mW
Max Read: 2.7W
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 3.5 mm|
- Based on "out-of-box performance" using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
- Limited warranty based on 5 years or "Percentage Used" which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/ssdmanager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100). See kingston.com/wa for details.