KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD – High-Performance Storage for Desktop and Laptop PCs
Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND. Upgrade the storage and reliability of your system to keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation. With formidable speeds up to 7,000MB/s1 read/write, it ensures improved workflow in high-performance desktop and laptop PCs making it ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market.
The compact M.2 2280 design fits seamlessly into motherboards and gives greater flexibility where high-power users appreciate responsiveness and superior loading times. Full capacities available from 512GB~4096GB2 to meet your data storage requirements.
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 high-performance
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor
- 7,000 MB/s* Read, 6,000 MB/s* Write
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader
- Includes cloning software
PCIe 4.0 NVMe Technology
Master intensive applications with speeds up to 7,000/6,000MB/s1 read/write.
Compact M.2 design fits easily into small form factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptop PCs.
Upgrade and manage storage with full capacities from 512GB2 to 4096GB2.
Low Profile Graphene Aluminum Heatspreader
Exceptional thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.
|Type||Kingston KC3000 M.2 Solid State Drive|
|Memory Type||3D TLC|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 NVMe|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Performance||Sequential Read / Write:
Reads: Up to 7,000MB/s
Writes: Up to 6,000MB/s
Maximum 4K IOPS:
|Life Expectancy||1.8 million hours MTBF|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)||800TBW|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C (32 ~ 158° F)
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C (-40 ~ 185° F)
|Vibration Resistance||Operating: 2.17G (7 ~ 800Hz)
Non-Operating: 20G (20 ~ 1,000Hz)
|Power Consumption||Idle: 5mW
Max Read: 2.8W
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 2.21 mm|
- Based on "out-of-box performance" using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
- Limited warranty based on 5 years or "Percentage Used" which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/ssdmanager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100). See kingston.com/wa for details.