The Acer Swift 3 Laptop – Great Performance and Value
No matter your style, this Swift 3 has a color to match. With its slim, lightweight body and plenty of power, the Swift 3 is the ideal laptop for genuinely mobile working. The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris Xe Graphics1, and a long life battery are housed in a choice of colored chassis with a 14" Full HD IPS display.
- Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (2.40GHz, Quad-Core)
- 14" Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) IPS display
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB SSD storage
- Intel® Iris Xe Max Graphics
- Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)
- Ultrathin Magnesium-aluminum & Aluminum chassis
- Up to 11 hours of battery life1
Colorful, Stylish & Lightweight
Customers will look the part as they carry around this slim and lightweight notebook available in multiple colors. By weighing up to 1.2kg1 and, thanks to the aluminum & magnesium-aluminum metal chassis being up to 15.9mm thin it's very portable.
The Swift 3 packs a lot of power into the chassis. The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris Xe Graphics1 supercharges your laptop for work and play. It also includes a max. of 512GB PCIe SSD1 and up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM1.
Clearer, Brighter Vision
Watch more on-less. With the two narrow bezels and an impressive screen-to-body ratio, you get to see more of the 14" IPS VertiView Display. The addition of Acer Color Intelligence™ and ExaColor™ provides enhanced color contrast.
Long Lasting Battery
Spending all-day on the move requires a large battery, and the Swift 3's battery will last for up to 11 hours1,3. In cases of emergency it can also be fast charged to provide 4-hours use3 after 30-minutes charge.
The Latest Connectivity
With a full range of connectivity options including full function USB-C™, the Swift 3 is capable of quickly connecting too many state-of-the-art devices. And, to be sure you can connect to legacy devices it also comes with USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a display port.
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides 1,7001 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency2 and Improved security3.
Wake On Voice (WoV) enables users to activate and query Windows® 10 when the screen is off. It also allows interaction with Cortana while the device is in Modern Standby mode.
Password free access gives users quicker access to the notebook. The embedded fingerprint reader1 is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify a user's identity without a password. Continue typing after the sun goes down with the illuminated keyboard1.
|Model Number||Swift 3 SF314-511-593Q|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7, 2.40GHz, Quad-core processor
w/ 4.20GHz Intel® Turbo Boost, 8 Threads, 8MB SmartCache
|Memory||8GB LPDDR4X RAM|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)|
|Display||14" Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Anti-glare backlit display
w/ CineCrystal Technology
|Graphics||Intel® Iris Xe Max Graphics|
w/ Dolby Audio™ Premium
|Speakers||2 x Stereo speakers|
|Wireless LAN||Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 ax|
|Keyboard||Chiclet keyboard w/ backlight|
|Input Device Type||TouchPad|
|I/O Interface||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port (DisplayPort over USB-C,Thunderbolt 4)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports
1 x HDMI port
1 x Audio Combo jack
|Power Adapter||65W AC adapter|
|Battery||3-cell Lithium Ion battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 11 hours*
* Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Approx. 12.71" x 8.35" x 0.63" (322.8 x 212.2 x 15.9 mm)|
- Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
- Left and Right bezels are 5.5mm each.
- Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- "Up to 75% lower latency" is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Acer Swift 3 SF314-511-593Q 14" Full HD Laptop
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Power Adapter
- User's Manual