Amazfit GTR 2 Sport Edition – A New Classic Essential
Sporting a large, round, 1.39" AMOLED display with 3D curved glass, the GTR 2 Smartwatch from Amazfit gives you a brilliant screen to control a myriad of health monitoring and fitness tracking features. To help you keep tabs on your overall health and how your workouts affect your body, the GTR 2 provides BioTracker 2 24-hour heart rate and SpO2 blood oxygen monitors.
|Make and Model||Amazfit GTR 2 Smart Watch Sport Edition|
|Display||1.39" AMOLED Full Color Touch Display, 454 x 454 pixels.
Tempered glass + Anti-fingerprint coating + ODLC coating
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 5.0
|Sensors||GPS + GLONASS
3-axis Geomagnetic sensor
Ambient light sensor
Air pressure sensor
|Button(s)||Classic pin buckle, 2-buttons|
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
|Charging Method||Magnetic charging stand|
|Battery||471mAh rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 14 days* (Typical use)
Up to 38 days* (Basic use)
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Materials||Aluminum alloy body
|Dimensions||Approx. 46.4 x 46.4 x 10.7 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 31.5g (without strap)|
- The Amazfit GTR 2 adopts a new design concept. The product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
- The 24-hour heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the "heart health detection" feature; the 24-hour heart rate monitoring is supported in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
- SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy can be affected by physical characteristics. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
- Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
- The REM, also known as rapid eye movement, period is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
- According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit GTR 2 achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and the report number is SHES200701427701. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.
Basic usage scenario: Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day.
- The maximum storage space for music is 3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 300-600 MP3 songs.
- Amazfit PowerBuds wireless headphones need to be purchased separately.
- To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTR 2, please visit support.amazfit.com.
- Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
- The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
- This product is not a medical device.
- Wi-Fi can only be used for music transfer from your smartphone to the watch.
- Amazfit GTR 2 Fitness Tracker Smart Watch w/ Alexa, Sport Edition
- Charging Base
- User Manual
- Safety Information