Amazfit GTS 2e, 1.65in AMOLED Touch, 5 ATM, 24-Day Battery, Blood, Heartrate & Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker Smart Watch, Black
Amazfit GTS 2e – Where Style Meets Health
Combining a sleek look and sophisticated monitoring, the GTS 2e GPS Smartwatch from Amazfit is an ideal companion that looks great while helping you stay healthy and reach your fitness goals. It sports a 1.65" square AMOLED display that is your window into detailed health and fitness monitoring.
|Make and Model||Amazfit GTS 2e Smart Watch|
|Display||1.65" AMOLED Full Color Touch Display, 348 x 442 pixels.
2.5D Tempered glass + Anti-fingerprint coating
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 5.0 w/ BLE|
Ambient light sensor
Air pressure sensor
|Button(s)||Classic pin buckle|
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
|Charging Method||Magnetic charging base|
|Battery||246mAh rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 14 days* (Typical use)
Up to 24 days* (Basic use)
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Materials||Aluminum alloy body
Plastic matte bottom case
|Dimensions||Approx. 42.8 x 35.6 x 9.8 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 25g (without strap)|
- The Amazfit GTS 2e adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 2.5D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
- Not all watch faces support customization or a customized modular.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
- This product is not a medical device.
- SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy can be affected by physical characteristics. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
- The 24-hour automatic heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the "heart health detection" feature in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. For abnormally elevated heart rate alerts, when the set alert value is reached and there is no obvious activity in the last 10 minutes, the watch will vibrate. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. Heart rate measurement cannot be performed while swimming, and the measurement accuracy may be affected by factors such as skin color, exercise type, and environmental temperature.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, automatic heart rate detection must be enabled.
- Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
- The REM, also known as rapid eye movement, period is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
- To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2 and GTS 2e, please visit support.amazfit.com.
- Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
- According to the GB/T 30106-2013 standard, the Amazfit GTS 2e achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and the report number is SWT2010-03. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com.
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.Typical usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes. Basic usage scenario: Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day.Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, lift the wrist 100 times, bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.
- The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
- The built-in sensor of the watch measures the real-time temperature of the contact area. In order to obtain a more accurate temperature value, please allow the watch to continue measuring the contact area for more than 15 minutes. Place the watch in the air to measure the current ambient temperature, or wear the watch on the wrist to measure the wrist-skin temperature. The wrist-skin temperature is easily affected by external conditions such as the environment and is different from body temperature. The measurement results are for reference only, not for medical purposes; wrist-skin and the environment temperature cannot be measured at the same time, only separately.
- This product is not a medical device.
- Wi-Fi can only be used for music transfer from your smartphone to the watch. Not supported by the GTS 2e.
- Amazfit GTS 2e Fitness Tracker Smart Watch w/ Alexa, Black
- Charging Base
- User Manual
- Safety Information