Amazfit Bip U Pro, 1.43in HD Touch, 5 ATM, 9-Day Battery, Blood, Heartrate & Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker Smart Watch, Pink
Amazfit Bip U Pro – Step Into Smart Fitness
Amazfit Bip U Pro Health and Fitness Smart Watch with Super-light and Thin Design, 9 Days' Battery Life, 60+ Sports Modes, SpO2 Level Measurement, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, and Sleep Monitoring, Alexa Built-in, for Android and IOS.
|Make and Model||Amazfit Bip U Pro Smart Watch|
|Display||1.43" HD Full Color Touch Display, 320 x 302 pixels|
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 5.0 w/ BLE|
BioTracker 2 PPG sensor
|Button(s)||Classic pin buckle|
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
|Charging Method||2-pins magnetic pins|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 days*
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Materials||Plastic / Silicone|
|Dimensions||Approx. 40.9 x 35.3 x 11.2 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 31g (without strap)|
- Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
- It supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
- Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
- This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
- To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
- This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
- The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal.
- Amazfit Bip U Pro Fitness Tracker Smart Watch w/ Alexa, Pink
- User Manual
- Safety Information