Archer AX55 AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router – The New Era Of Home Connectivity
Enjoy beyond gigabit speeds with the Archer AX55 AX3000 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router from TP-Link. This router supports the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) protocol for wireless network data transfer speeds of up to 2976 Mb/s. That speed is split between dual band technology, with up to 2402 Mb/s on the 5 GHz band and up to 574 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz band. To further increase data throughput, this wireless router supports 2x2 MU-MIMO, OFDMA, and beamforming technologies.
- Next-Gen Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Speed - 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band ensure smoother streaming and faster downloads.
- Connect More Devices - OFDMA technology increases capacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency - Enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- Expanded Wi-Fi Coverage - Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- TP-Link HomeShield - Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
- Increased Battery Life - Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Easy Setup - Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
- Compatible with Alexa - Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
Wi-Fi 6 Upgrades Everything
The latest generation of Wi-Fi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Drastically improved speeds enable streaming, fast downloading, and gaming - all at the same time. 5 GHz with 160 MHz channel support doubles the bandwidth, enabling 8K video without lag.
More Responsive Experiences
Enjoy smooth gaming, video streaming, and live feed simultaneously. OFDMA makes your Wi-Fi stronger by allowing multiple clients to share one band at the same time, which cuts latency and jittering.
Connect More without Dropping Speed
Behind the Wi-Fi 6 technology structure are the advanced Qualcomm chipset and high memory. Enjoy fast connections with minimal latency even under a heavy load of transmission. Every click for website links and online playback on your laptop and phone just responds quicker.
Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
4 high-performance external antennas boost Wi-Fi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, especially for previously hard to reach outlets.
USB 3.0 Ports
Easily share files between connected devices by plugging into an external drive. You can even make it your personal cloud storage and access it from outside securely*.
TP-Link OneMesh™: Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
TP-Link HomeShield: Advanced Security for Your Everyday Devices
With TP-Link HomeShield, enjoy advanced security features delivering a safe environment that protects your family and network's data and privacy.
WPA3 - New Level of Cyber Security
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or TP-Link’s powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX55 in minutes. The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Part Number||ARCHER AX55|
|Device Type||Wireless AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
|Interface||1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
4x 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
1x USB 3.0 port
|Wi-Fi Speeds||Dual band:
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 2402 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
Access Point Mode
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
|Antenna Type||4x Fixed high-performance antennas (Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas)|
Power On/Off button
LED On/Off button
|Power||12V @ 1.5A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||261.1 x 41.0 x 134.5 mm (10.2" x 1.5" x 5.3")|
- * Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
- △ Use of DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
- ‡ Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
- §Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- TP-Link Archer AX55 AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide