OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0020ca – Don't Break Your Desk, This'll Be Plenty
Command your game with the OMEN by HP 17.3 inch Gaming Laptop. Powered by an Intel® Core™ processor and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics, play at your best from anywhere. Step up your game with a floating hinge design, high resolution, fast refresh rate display and optical mechanical keyboard. Customize your gameplay with OMEN Gaming Hub and keep it cool with HP OMEN Tempest Cooling Technology.
- Windows® 10 / 11 Home 64-bit
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 16GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2x 8GB)
- 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- 17.3" diagonal, QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz, 3ms response time, IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare display panel
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ graphics
- Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5 wireless connectivity
Stay Cool Under Pressure
With 3-sided venting and 5-way airflow, OMEN Tempest Cooling Technology prevents overheating even when your game heats up.
Fast Refresh Rate During Gaming
Enjoy tear-free gameplay at a fast refresh rate and experience quick responses with the optical mechanical keyboard.
Customize with OMEN Gaming Hub
Your one-stop shop to elevate gameplay, from controlling every little performance to lighting options and more.
Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.[c]
Exceptional Experience, Anywhere
11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors bring the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. Get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity.[d]
The Ultimate Play
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 is powered by Ampere—NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.[e]
QHD IPS Anti-Glare Display
Get lost in the captivating QHD resolution with IPS technology. Coupled with an antiglare screen to reduce light reflection, this display provides a remarkable entertainment experience.[f]
PCI-E SSD Storage
Boot up in seconds with lightning fast speed with up to 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage.
Enjoy a smoother wireless experience with Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo, all your connections are solid and up to 3x faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5.[g]
Dual Channel Memory
With dual channel technology, two channels work simultaneously to double the communication speed between the memory controller and the RAM increasing system performance.
Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4™ Type-C™
The latest Thunderbolt™ solution lets you power your device or connect up to two 4K displays with a single cable and blazing 40Gbps signaling rate.
An Exceptionally Rich Audio Experience
HP Dual Speakers and audio, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, bring entertainment to life with sound you can feel. Awaken your senses with PC audio perfection.
HP Audio Boost
Feel and hear state-of-the-art sound with the next generation of HP Audio Boost and SmartAmp technology - providing louder, richer sound and booming bass performance without distortion.
Thin and Light Gaming
A small footprint and thin and light design lets you easily take this PC with you for ultraportable gaming.
|Make and Model||OMEN 17-ck0020ca Gaming Laptop|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 / 11 Home|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-11800H, 2.30GHz Octa core processor
w/ 4.60GHz Turbo Boost, 16 Threads, 24MB L3 Cache
|Memory||16GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2x 8GB)
|Display||17.3" diagonal QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz, 3ms response time, IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, Low Blue Light, 300 nits, 100% sRGB|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 Laptop GPU w/ 8 GB GDDR6 dedicated|
|Storage||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC M.2 SSD|
|Card Reader||Multi-format SD card reader|
|Audio||Dual Stereo speakers
Audio by Bang & Olufsen
|Web Camera||HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Ethernet||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Wireless||Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (2x2)|
|Keyboard||Full-size, per key RGB backlit, shadow black keyboard with NKRO Anti-Ghosting Key technology|
|Touch Pad||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
Precision Touchpad Support
|I/O Ports||1 x Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4™ Type-C™ 40Gbps signaling rate (DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge)
2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
1 x HDMI
1 x Mini DisplayPort
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Gigabit LAN
1 x AC smart pin
1 x Headphone/microphone combo
|Power Adapter||330W Smart AC power adapter|
|Battery||6-cell Li-ion Polymer battery, 83Wh|
* Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings.
|Dimensions||39.71 x 26.2 x 2.7 cm (15.64" x 10.32" x 1.06")|
|Weight||Approx. 2.78kg (6.15 lbs.)|
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Thermal solution varies by configuration.
[c] Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- [d] Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- [d] Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
- [e] ©2021 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, and GeForce RTX are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- [f] Quad high-definition (QHD) content is required to view QHD images.
- [g] Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other Wi-Fi 6 devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is not supported in Ukraine, Russia, and Indonesia where the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) will be disabled and downgraded to 802.11ac by the Intel's DRS solution.
- [h] Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
- [i] Internet service required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days.
- [n] The Flicker-free capability eliminates screen flickering through integrating DC-dimming LED backlights.
- [o] Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP products. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.