Switch Flex XG – Layer 2 Switch with (4) 10GbE RJ45 Ports and (1) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 Input
The Switch Flex XG (USW Flex XG) is a fully managed, mult-gigabit, Layer 2 switch with (4) 10GbE RJ45 ports and (1) GbE PoE input. The USW Flex XG sports slim, compact housing and can be mounted on a desktop*. This switch can also be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- (1) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 input
- (4) 10GbE RJ45 ports
- Compact, slim housing
- Can be powered with a 5V, 5A USB-C adapter**
* Do not stack other hardware on the USW Flex XG.
** Only single-unit packages include the 5V, 5A USB-C power adapter.
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage your networks from a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
|Product||Managed Layer 2 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Switch|
|Interface||1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit RJ-45 ports
4 x 100/1,000/2,500/5,000/10,000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
|PoE Interface||802.3af/at PoE (Pins 1, 2+/3, 6- or 4, 5+/7, 8-)|
|Total Non-blocking Throughput||41Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||61.012 Mpps|
|LEDs||(1) Power, Blue/White
Flashing White: Bootup in Progress
Flashing Blue: Firmware Upgrading
Steady White: Factory Defaults, Awaiting Adoption
Steady Blue: Device is Adopted
White: Link or Activity
|ESD/EMP Protection||±16kV Air, ±12kV Contact|
|Power Method||USB Type-C, 5VDC, 5A
802.3at PoE, 50-57VDC, 25W
|Temperature||Operating: -5~45°C (23~113 °F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Safety||CE, FCC, IC|
|Dimensions||185 x 135 x 32 mm (7.28" x 5.31" x 1.27")|
|Weight||1.2kg (2.65 lbs.)|
- Ubiquiti UniFi Flex XG PoE Ethernet Switch
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide