XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE PCI-E 4x4 NVMe M.2 SSD, 2TB
XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive – Sharp As A Blade
Enjoy next-gen performance with the XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). Sporting the latest PCIe Gen4x4 interface and a host of other capabilities, this SSD is capable of reaching blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 7400/6400MB per second*.
- Speed ahead with PCIe 4.0
- Cool in the heat of battle
- Perfect for compact and thin devices
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Boosting your performance
- The ultimate game cache
- Security and integrity
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty
Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second. That's up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Cool in the Heat of Battle
Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
Perfect for Compact and Thin Devices
Featuring a M.2 2280 form factor, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE is perfect for laptops and thinner devices, giving you the performance you need regardless of space constraints.
Made to Perform
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
- Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Boosting Your Performance
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
The Ultimate Game Cache
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the S70 BLADE offers capacities of up to 2TB. What's more, with error correcting and protection technologies, it comes with a high Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for excellent durability and longevity.
Security and Integrity
On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 BLADE supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 BLADE ensures data security and integrity.
For peace of mind, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
|Make and Model||ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE PCIe x4 M.2 2280 SSD|
|Flash Type||3D NAND Flash|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 4x4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Data Bandwidth||Sequential Reads: Up to 7,400 MB/sec1
Sequential Writes: Up to 6,400 MB/sec1
|IOPS||4K Random Read IOPS: Up to 650K
4K Random Write IOPS: Up to 740K
|Reliability||MTBF: 2,000,000 Hours|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C
|Shock||1,500G for 0.5ms|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, BSMI, KC, Morocco, EAC|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 4.3 mm (with heatsink)
80 x 22 x 3.3 mm (without heatsink)
|Weight||10g (with heatsink)
6g (without heatsink)
- Performance numbers may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware, software, OS, and other system variables.
- This product is compatible with the latest Intel® and AMD platforms and must be used with a motherboard that supports PCIe 4.0 to achieve optimal performance. Actual performance may vary depending on the hardware and software configurations.
- This product is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. If a third-generation PCIe motherboard is used, this product will be able to achieve sequential read/write speeds of 3400/3000MB per second.
- Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
- Test system configuration: M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program：IO meter 2010.05.26, OS: Windows® 10 1909
- Visit www.xpg.com/us/prowar/ for more details.