ARM YOURSELF FOR THE FINAL BLOW
Radeon™ RX 6000 MECH SERIES
MECH brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand. Rocking a trusted dual fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp looking graphics card fit into any build.
Radeon™ RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OC
Gear up for incredible 1080p gaming performance. The MSI Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards, featuring the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture. Engineered to deliver an incredible 1080p gaming experience, the AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT powers the next generation of gaming with vivid visuals and elevated experiences.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- TBD / 16 Gbps
- 2048 Core Units
- 6GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz/8K@60Hz and VRR as specified in HDMI 2.1)
Dual Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- On Screen Display: Provides real-time information of your system's performance.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
A clean-looking brushed-finish backplate reinforces the length of the card.
TORX Fan 3.0
The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design keeps the limits of thermal performance turning. Fan blades alternate between traditional blades and dispersion blades that focus and accelerate airflow into the heatsink.
Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm. The fans completely stop when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise when active cooling is unneeded. The fans will automatically start spinning again when the heat is on during gaming.
Ample amounts of thermal pads allow various board components to transfer heat directly to the heatsink for better cooling.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO BACK YOU UP!
MECH has been crafted to serve you well during intense gameplay. This legendary item has extra power unlocked through the Custom PCB.
Better Safe Than Sorry
Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional safeguards against electrical damage.
Forged from Enhanced Materials
An enhanced PCB material design with 2oz thickened copper increases conductivity, improving heat dissipation, and high-performance reliability.
Tailored PCB Design
Not all circuit boards are created equal. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.
PERFORMANCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR GAME
AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards deliver serious 1080p gaming and ultra-high frame rates. Get up to 32 high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. Experience the next gen of gaming performance with AMD Smart Access Memory technology
With immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards draw you into the action. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail, thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
AMD Smart Access Memory Technology All AMD Performance. Built to Game.
Combine an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processor or a select AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processor with an AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics card to boost your system's performance, thanks to AMD Smart Access Memory technology*. AMD Smart Access Memory enables AMD Ryzen™ processors to harness the full potential of the graphics card memory. Enjoy increased performance with all-AMD in your system for the ultimate gaming advantage.
* Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon™ 6000 series GPU, Ryzen™ 5000 or 3000 series GPU (excluding the Ryzen™ 5 3400G and Ryzen™ 3 3200G) and a 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178
WE MADE 10 MILLION CLICKS, YOU ONLY NEED 1
- PCI Express x16 4.0 / 3.0 slot
- 1x 8-pin PCI-E power connector
- 500 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows® 10, 64-bit Edition
|Make and Model||Radeon™ RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OC|
|Part Number||Radeon RX 6600 XT ME|
|Product||Radeon™ RX 6600 XT GAMING X 8G PCI-E Graphics Card|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT|
|Engine Clock||Boost Clock: TBD
Game Clock: TBD
Base Clock: TBD
|Memory Clock||16 Gbps Effective|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express Gen 4|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7,680 x 4,320|
|Display Support||Up to 4 displays|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|DirectX Support||12 API|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin power connector|
|Dimensions||235 x 125 x 46 mm|
|Weight||721 g / 1188 g|
- Game Clock is the expected GPU Clock speed when running typical gaming apps, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Your actual individual game clock results may vary higher or lower.