100m (328 ft) CAT 6 Solid UTP Bulk Ethernet 24AWG Cable - White
The Micro Connectors Cat 6 Solid UTP bulk Ethernet cable is perfect for your office of warehouse cabling project. Our cable allows for maximum performance while minimizing electromagnetic interference/radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and almost eliminating alien crosstalk (AXT). Suitable for fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet and supports bandwidths of up to 550 MHz. Packaged in a hassle-free, tangle free, easy pull reel, you won't have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA). Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc. All data cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, and are RoHS compliant.
- Heavy-duty 24AWG insulated wire
- Solid bare pure copper conductors for flexibility and less conductor breakage
- Conductor separator spine to fight against twists and kinks to reduce crosstalk for a cleaner signal
- Rip cord to strip PVC cable jacket
|Length||100m (328 ft.)|
- Micro Connectors Cat 6 Solid UTP Bulk Ethernet 24AWG Cable, White
- User Information