Ready Whenever Inspiration Strikes
Create on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, with a battery that lasts through your day. Use advanced privacy features, available with the touch of a button, to keep your creations under wraps until you're ready to share them.
- Windows® 10 Home 64
- Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads)
- 13.3" diagonal FHD display
- 16 GB DDR4-2933 MHz RAM (onboard)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Canada bilingual keyboard (supports English and French languages)
The Power to Bring Your Creations to Life
With the powerful combination of an Intel® Core™ processor, ample memory and a long battery life, make your creative visions come to life faster and for longer than ever before.
Privacy for Your Peace of Mind
Keep it confidential with an unhackable camera shutter and dedicated microphone mute button.
More space to create. With a 4-sided, micro-edge display there is now more viewable screen space.
Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows® - only better.¹
Full HD IPS Display
Enjoy crystal-clear images from any angle. With 178° wide-viewing angles and a vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution, you'll always have a great view of your favorite content.[c]
Showcase your creations in all their colors on the 100% sRGB display for maximum color broadness and accuracy.
Exceptional Experience, Anywhere
11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors bring the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. Get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity.[b]
Enjoy a smoother wireless experience with Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo, all your connections are solid and up to 3x faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5.[e]
HP Wide Vision HD Camera
The 88-degree, wide-angle field of view lets you video chat with the entire family or group of friends in crystal clear detail.[f]
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Quad-core processor 2.80GHz base frequency
Up to 4.70GHz Turbo Boost, 12MB SmartCache, 10nm
|Memory||16GB DDR4-2933 RAM (onboard)|
|Storage||512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Card Reader||microSD media card reader|
|Display||13.3" diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, Edge-to-edge glass, Micro-edge, 400 nits, 100% sRGB|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel® Iris® Xe|
|Audio||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, Dual speakers|
|Web Camera||HP Wide Vision HD camera with camera shutter and integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Wireless LAN||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)|
|Keyboard||Full-size, backlit, natural silver keyboard|
|Pointing Device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Input Device||IR Thermal sensor|
|Interface||1 x Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB 4 Type-C™ 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge)
1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
1 x AC smart pin
1 x headphone/microphone combo
|Security Management||Fingerprint reader, All-in-one keyboard|
|Power Adapter||65W AC power adapter|
|Battery||3-cell, 51 Wh Li-ion Polymer battery|
|Battery life||Up to 13 hours*
* Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings.
|Colour||Natural silver aluminum
Sandblasted anodized finish
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.65 x 19.46 x 1.69 cm (12.07" x 7.66" x 0.67")|
|Weight||Approx. 1.3 kg (2.88 lbs.)|
- [a] Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.windows.com. Apps sold separately.
- [b] Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- [c] Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
- [d] Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP products. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
- [e] Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other Wi-Fi 6 devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is not supported in Ukraine, Russia, and Indonesia where the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) will be disabled and downgraded to 802.11ac by the Intel's DRS solution.
- [f] Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.