The EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 10G LHR Graphics Card with GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate
The EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 delivers the unprecedented performance that gamers crave for 4K resolution gaming, powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. It's built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Series presents a new definition in ultimate performance.
GEFORCE RTX 3080
The GeForce RTX™ 3080 delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture. It's built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- G6X Memory: This is the world’s fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 and RTX 3080.
- This GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 43 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
RTX. IT’S ON.
Experience today’s biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI ACCELERATION
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
VICTORY MEASURED IN MILLISECONDS
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA® G-SYNC® monitors. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
UP YOUR CREATIVE GAME
Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether you’re rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best.
STREAM LIKE A BOSS
Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the all-new NVIDIA Broadcast app gives you powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal. So you can give your audience your best—every time.
DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE
Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects to Microsoft Windows-based PC games. GeForce RTX graphics cards deliver advanced DX12 features like ray tracing and variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EVGA iCX3 Technology
- Adjustable ARGB LED
- Built for EVGA Precision X1
- Triple HDB Fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-Metal Backplate
- 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- Microsoft DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- GDDR6X Graphics Memory
- NVIDIA DLSS
- PCI Express Gen 4
- NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA FreeStyle
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay
- NVIDIA Highlights
- Game Ready Drivers
- NVIDIA Studio Drivers
- NVIDIA® GPU Boost™
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- DisplayPort 1.4a, HDMI 2.1
- HDCP 2.3
- VR Ready
- Supported OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- 750W Power Supply with 3x 8-pin PCI-E power connectors
|Make and Model||EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 10G LHR Graphics Card|
|Chipset||GeForce® RTX 3080|
|CUDA Cores||8706 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clock||Base: 1440 MHz
Boost: 1800 MHz
|Memory||10 GB GDDR6X|
|Memory Clock||19000 MHz|
|Memory Bandwidth||760 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Cooler||Triple Fan Active Cooler|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||7680 x 4320|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.3|
|Power Consumption||320 W|
|Power Connectors||3 x 8-pin PCI-E Connectors|
|Dimensions||5.38 in x 11.81 in x 2.75|