Ryzen™ 5 5600G Processor, 3.9GHz w/ Radeon™ Vega 7 Graphics, 6 Cores / 12 Threads
THE FASTEST IN THE GAME
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series processors with built-in Radeon™ graphics dominate the battlefield.
Get PCs powered by the world’s most advanced processors¹ for high frame rates per second and an immersive experience. Good game, indeed.
For gamers, creators, and all-around PC users who want enthusiast-class performance; without the need for a discrete graphics card – look no further than Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors – The Ultimate Desktop Processor with Graphics.
Get a PC with the performance you need with up to 8 cores fueled by the world’s most advanced 7nm processor core technology.¹ With these processors delivering a generational leap in performance over the previous gen,² the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Graphics deliver ultra-fast responsiveness and multi-threaded performance for mainstream PCs.
The Most Advanced Technology
Count on a PC that’s fast, efficient, and reliable with the world’s most advanced 7nm processor core technology¹ at the heart of your system. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Graphics are designed with industry-leading 7nm process “Zen 3” processor technology for faster, efficient processing to get it all done, faster than ever before, while running cool and quiet.
The World’s Fastest Graphics in a Desktop Processor.³
Be immersed in every detail as you edit photos and videos, get amazingly smooth HD gaming, and stream your favorite shows in vibrant 4K, HDR. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors deliver the fastest graphics performance available in a desktop processor³ with AMD Radeon™ Graphics built right in. Enjoy smooth, 1080P gaming right out of the box, no additional graphics card required; and an easy path to future upgrades like graphics cards for HD+ gaming when you’re ready.
AMD RYZEN™ 5 5600G
- Radeon™ Graphics
- 6 CPU Cores
- 12 Threads
- 4.4GHz Max Boost Clock
- 3.9GHz Base Clock
- AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler
- 65W TDP
|Model Number||Ryzen™ 5 5600G|
|Number of Cores||6|
|Number of Threads||12|
|Max Boost Clock||Up to 4.4GHz|
|System Memory Speed||Up to 3200MHz|
|System Memory Type||DDR4|
|Graphics Frequency||1900 MHz|
|Graphics Core Count||7|
|PCI Express Version||PCIe 3.0|
|Thermal Solution||AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler|
|Process Technology||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
- Most Advanced is defined as 7nm process technology and AMD “Zen 3” core as of October 2020. R5K-040
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of March 4, 2021 using a Ryzen 7 5700G with an AMD Reference motherboard, AMD Wraith Prism cooler, integrated graphics, 2x8GB DDR4 configured at manufacturer's maximum supported memory speed, 512GB SSD, and Windows 10 vs a similarly configured system with an AMD Ryzen 7 4700G. Results may vary. R5K-059
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of March 4, 2021 using a Ryzen 7 5700G, Ryzen 5 5600G and Ryzen 3 5300G vs Intel Core i7-10700, Core i5-10600 and Core i3-10300 in 3DMark Time Spy using integrated graphics. Results may vary with configuration. R5K-070
- Ryzen™ 5 5600G Processor
- AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler
- Bezel Sticker
- Instructions / Warranty Sheet
- BIOS insert