USB 3.2 Gen1 Active Repeater Cable 5m / 16.4 ft, M/F, 28AWG – Connect and Do More
With this Club3D USB 3.2 Gen1 Active Repeater Cable CAC-1404, you can go far beyond the standard USB Cable length limitation of 3 meters /9.84 feet, without loss of Data Transfer Speed. The USB 3.2 Gen1 Active Repeater Cables are fully Plug & Play and do not require any driver installation. Just connect your external USB device like External HDD/NAS/Digital Camera or External USB Graphics to your system with the CAC-1404 and have flexibility of the increased 5 meters /16.4 feet of extra cable length. Also for a VR experience at the sofa away from the notebook or PC this cable provides you with the freedom of movement.
The CAC-1404 supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps over the full length of the cable.
As an option, for powering the repeater, we offer our CAC-1408, an USB Type A to Micro USB M/M cable of 1 meter/16.4ft, please order separately. We recommend an external power source which can provide 5V @ 2.4A (12W).
- USB 3.2 Gen1 SuperSpeed specification
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Plug and play functionality
- Can be powered externally with our CAC-1408*
- No drivers required
- Cable: 28AWG, OD: 5.5mm
- Windows® and Mac OSX® compatible
* A Micro USB cable for external power is not included. We advice the Club 3D CAC-1408: USB A to Micro USB cable of 1m / 3.28 ft. To be ordered additionally.
- Supports all OS.
|Product Type||USB 3.2 Gen 1 Active Repeater Cable, M/F|
|Input||1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Male|
|Output||1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Female|
|Data Transfer Speeds||Up to 5Gbps|
|Cable Length||5m (16.4 ft.)|
|Safety||Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements|
- Club3D CAC-1404 Active Repeater Cable, M/F (5 m/ 16.4 ft.)
- User Information