Huawei Band 6, 1.47in AMOLED Touch, SpO2, 5 ATM, 2-Week Battery, Heartrate Monitor, Sleep Tracking Smart Watch, Graphite Black
HUAWEI Band 6 – Go Bigger For Better
All-Day SpO2 Monitoring1 | FullView Display | 2-Week Battery Life2
A fitness and health tracker on your wrist that can monitor your blood oxygen level1, heart rate and track your activity and sleep. With a 1.47-inch AMOLED FullView screen and 2-week battery life2, HUAWEI Band 6 brings you a greater vision and a better endurance experience, so you can focus more on achieving your fitness goal and worry less about charging.
New Band on the Block
HUAWEI Band 6 has a 1.47-inch AMOLED FullView display, with a 148% larger3 viewable area, and a low-bezel 64% screen-to-body ratio. Combine that with the high-resolution 194 x 368 display with 282 PPI and you've got something really impressive to look at on your wrist.
Making Data Greater
The large, high screen-to-body ratio display not only looks good, it also gives you more of the data you want. Bigger photos, more exercise stats, and constant heart rate monitoring can be shown in stunning detail. And have more freedom to view it all, thanks to the intuitive 4-way touchscreen controls.
Face It Your Way
Change your face to reflect your mood. With a huge variety of watch face designs to choose from, accessible through the HUAWEI Watch Face Store4, there’ll always be a face to catch your eye. Swap them out with a simple swipe, and even use your own photos. Always put your best watch face forward.
Comfort in Colour
Wear what feels right to you. Choose from 4 different HUAWEI Band 6 strap colors, each with their own individual aesthetic. Made from skin-friendly, UV-treated silicone, they're super-light and refreshingly dirt-resistant. And weighing in at just 18g, strap yourself in for a seriously comfortable wear.
2 Weeks' Battery Life
The endurance athlete of the wearables' world, HUAWEI Band 6 offers an incredible 14 days' battery life for typical use2, and 10 days for heavy use5. When you do run out of battery, no problem - you can get 2 days' use from just 5 minutes' charging time with a magnetic charger. Life's too short to be always running out of it.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
Keeping track of your heart rate is one of the best things you can do for your fitness and health. TruSeen™ 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology uses an optical lens and AI-based data processing to accurately monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day. Be alerted instantly when your heart rate drops below or rises above safe levels. Put the health of your heart front and centre.
All-day SpO2 Monitoring
Chronic low blood oxygen saturation, SpO2, can lead to fatigue, memory loss, and even brain and heart damage. For these reasons, you'll want to make sure you always stay in the safe zone. HUAWEI Band 6 has a built-in SpO2 detection system1 that monitors your blood oxygen saturation 24/7. If it drops too low the band will vibrate, so you can take time out to breathe and regain your equilibrium.
TruRelax™ Stress Monitoring
Relieve it, don't re-live it. Track your stress levels throughout the day with TruRelax™ stress monitoring, and when they get too high, use the built-in breath training guide to return yourself to a relaxed, focused state of mind. Start on the way to a less stressed life.
TruSleep™ 2.0 Sleep Tracking
Wake up to better sleep. TruSleep™ 2.0 detects when you're awake, and when you're in one of 4 different sleep states – deep sleep, light sleep, REM and napping. With 96.3% improved accuracy, it records not only how much you've slept, but also your quality of sleep. 6 major sleep problems can be identified, and you'll be able to receive over 200 sleep improvement suggestions. Better days start with better sleep.
Ring in the New You
Activate your day by setting 3 daily activity goals - Steps, Hours Active, and Moderate-to-High Intensity Activity. HUAWEI Band 6 will automatically keep a track of your progress via colourful, eye-catching rings. Get motivating reminders and notifications when you've achieved your goals. It always feels better when you've earned it.
Download the Health App from HUAWEI AppGallery right now and see how you can start the next chapter in your life.
Work It All Out
When you're putting all your effort into working out, let HUAWEI Band 6 take care of the rest. Choose from up to 96 different exercise modes, and keep a track of your heart rate, calories, and more. All your data can be stored and analyzed in easy-to-read graphs, so you can chart your fitness journey and set goals that inspire you.
HUAWEI Band 6 isn't just a health and fitness tracker, it's also a more convenient way to interface with your phone. View incoming calls and messages, get weather updates, control your music6, plus take photos through your phone's camera7, all from the comfort of your own wrist.
- Android 6.0 or later
- iOS 9.1 or later
|Make and Model||Huawei Band 6 Smart Watch|
|Display||1.47" AMOLED Color Touch Display w/ Slide and Touch gestures, 194 x 368 pixels.
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
Bluetooth 5.0 w/ BLE
Optical heart rate sensor
|Button(s)||Power and Function button|
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
For details of waterproof precautions, please refer to: https://consumer.huawei.com/ca/support/how-to/newbie-guide/en-us00738723/
|Charging||5V 0.5A/ 1A/ 1.5A/ 2A|
|Charging Port||Magnetic charging thimble|
|Battery Life||Up to 14 days*
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Materials||Durable Polymer materials
|Temperature||-10 ~ 45 °C|
|Dimensions||Approx. 43 x 25.4 x 10.99 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 18g (without strap)|
- Blood oxygen saturation refers to the fraction of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin relative to total hemoglobin in the blood. This product is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Availability may vary by region.
- Typical usage is 14 days, under the following conditions: heart-rate monitoring and sleep tracking on; screen checked briefly 200 times, 50 messages, 6 calls and 3 alarm reminders within 24 hours; workout for 30 minutes per week. Data from Huawei labs. Actual use time may vary depending on your usage habits.
- Compared to HUAWEI Band 4 Pro. Data from Huawei Labs.
- Availability may vary depending on country or region. Only available on Android 6.0 or later, and iOS 12.0 or later.
- Heavy usage is 10 days, under the following conditions: heart-rate monitoring on and HUAWEI TruSleep™ on; screen checked briefly 500 times, 50 messages, 6 calls and 3 alarm reminders within 24 hours; workout for 60 minutes per week. Data from Huawei labs. Actual use time may vary depending on your usage habits.
- This feature is not supported while connected with an iOS phone.
- This feature is supported only on phones running EMUI 8.1 or later, and not supported while connected with an iOS phone.
- ** This product is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Huawei Band 6 Smart Watch, Graphite Black
- Charging Cradle w/ Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Information
- Warranty Card