Compact, Capless Storage in a Metal Case
DataTraveler® 50 is a lightweight USB Flash drive available in capacities from 16GB to 128GB1. The drive's compact, capless design features a metal casing that complements any compatible device and colourful accents that range by drive capacity. Backward compatible with existing USB 2.0 ports for convenience, this USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)2 drive ensures easy data transfer between devices. DT 50 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Compact, lightweight, capless design
- Metal casing with colourful accent by capacity
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) specifications2
- Customizable with your logo and/or digital files through Kingston's
- 5-year manufacturer warranty and free tech support
Small and Compact
The lightweight storage solution that's easy to take with you.
Complements any compatible device; no cap to lose or break.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
With 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB storage size to take all your files with you.
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8
- Mac OS X 10.10+
- Linux v.2.6.x+
- Chrome OS™
|Make and Model||Kingston DataTraveler DT50 USB 3.1 Flash Drive|
|Media Type||USB Flash Drive|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0 Type A)|
|Read Speeds||Up to 110 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Up to 15 MB/s|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 60 °C (32 ~ 140 °F)
Storage: -20 ~ 85 °C (-4 ~ 185 °F)
|Dimensions||44.9 x 20 x 9.2 mm|
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.0 or 3.1 port.
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.