WD Black SN750 SE – SSD Storage with Next-Generation PCI-E Gen 4 Technology
Step Up Your Game with NVMe SSD
Level up your entire gaming experience with the WD_BLACK™ SN750 SE NVMe SSD. Step up to PCIe Gen4 technology2 (backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3) with an SSD that delivers blistering read speeds up to 3,600MB/s3 to help optimize your gaming rig's performance - and your own. Crush your load times so you can spend more time crushing your opponents. The WD_BLACK Dashboard monitors your drive's health while optimizing peak performance in gaming mode (available Late Summer 2021), even when you're trash-talking over chat or streaming your most insane frags. Plus, all this power comes backed by a 5-year limited warranty so you can game on with confidence.5
- Get into the action fast with sequential read speeds up to 3,600MB/s2 to boost system, game and level load times
- Demolish the competition with PCIe Gen4 storage technology1 (backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3)
- The WD_BLACK™ Dashboard helps you maintain drive health and enable gaming mode to help sustain maxed-out performance
- Game longer before your next recharge with up to 30% less3 power consumption than its predecessor
- Available in capacities from 250GB* to 1TB* for storing the latest games and future updates
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty4, so you can keep your focus on crushing the competition
Less Waiting, More Gaming
Sequential read speeds up to 3,600MB/s2 boost system, game and level load times, so you can get back into the action faster than ever.
Demolish the competition with PCIe Gen4 storage technology2 to unleash raging-fast speeds and killer performance. (Also backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3.)
Sustained Peak Performance
The WD_BLACK™ Dashboard helps you maintain drive health with an optional gaming mode (available Late Summer 2021) feature to help both you and your drive reach and sustain maxed-out levels of performance.
Available in capacities up to 1TB,1 the WD_BLACK™ SN750 SE NVMe SSD gives you tons of space for storing the latest games and future updates.
The WD_BLACK™ SN750 SE NVMe SSD draws up to 30% less4 power than its predecessor, letting you stay in the game longer before your next recharge.
5-Year Limited Warranty
The WD_BLACK™ SN750 SE NVMe SSD drive comes with a 5-year limited warranty5, so you can keep your focus on crushing the competition.
- Windows® 10 / 8.1
|Make and Model||Western Digital Black SN750 SE NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Sequential Bandwidth||Read: up to 3,600MB/s*
Write: up to 2,830MB/s*
|Random IOPS||Reads: up to 525,000 IOPS*
Writes: up to 640,000 IOPS*
|Power Consumption||Slumber: N/A
Low Power: N/A
|TBW||Total Bytes Written: 600TB Written|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Non-Operating: -55 ~ 85° C
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80.0 x 22.0 x 2.38 mm (3.16" x 0.87" x 0.09")|
- PCIe Gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. WD_BLACK SN750 SE is backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3.
- As used for transfer rate, 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- As compared to WD_BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD using MobileMark 2018 Average Active Power test.
- 5 years or Max Endurance (TBW) limit, whichever occurs first. See support.wdc.com for region-specific warranty details.
- Test Conditions: Performance is based on the CrystalDiskMark 7.0 benchmark using a 1000MB LBA range Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 with AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core, HyperX Fury 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL 16 DIMM. Windows® 10 Pro x64 2004 (19041.329) 20H1, Microsoft storage driver, secondary drive. Performance may vary based on host device, usage conditions, drivecapacity, and other factors. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes. IOPS = input/output operations per second.
- TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
- Operational temperature is measured by an on board temperature sensor.
- Non-operational storage temperature does not guarantee data retention.