ASUS ZenScreen MB16ACV Portable USB Monitor – 15.6 inch Full HD, IPS, Hybrid Signal Solution, USB Type-C™, Flicker Free, Blue Light Filter, Anti-Glare Surface, Antibacterial Treatment
- 15.6-inch Full HD portable anti-glare IPS display with an ultraslim and thin design helps you get things done more efficiently when you're on the go.
- Kickstand design prop the monitor up in either portrait or landscape mode easily.
- Features a hybrid-signal solution that supports power and video transmission, and enables compatibility with any laptop with a USB Type-C™ or Type A port.
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
- Proprietary long-lasting antibacterial treatment inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi on the monitor.
Sleek and Portable Design
ASUS ZenScreen™ MB16ACV is ideal for life on the road. This sleek portable display weighs just 0.83kg and has an 10.5 mm slim profile, so it fits easily in any travel bag and is ready for productivity, anytime and anywhere.
One Cable is All You Need
ZenScreen™ MB16ACV uses an innovative USB-C hybrid-signal connection that handles both power and video signals. Its reversible, any-way-up USB-C design allows for quick connections to compatible devices, and there's also a driver1 that enables support for USB Type-A connectors.
Work in Comfort
A fold-out kickstand props the monitor up on any flat surface, enabling easy tilt adjustments to ensure comfortable viewing angles and working positions. A ¼"-threaded hole at the rear of the monitor lets you to attach ZenScreen MB16ACV to a conventional tripod2 or table-mount easily.
Work Efficiently in Portrait and Landscape Modes
With ASUS DisplayWidget software3, ZenScreen™ MB16ACV can automatically sense its orientation and switch the display between landscape and portrait modes while connected to your laptop. Landscape mode is ideal for presentations and spreadsheets, while Portrait mode gives you a perfect view of items such as documents, books or websites.
Embedded Antibacterial Treatment to Keep You Safe
A proprietary antibacterial ionic silver treatment4 embedded in the bezels and rear of ZenScreen™ MB16ACV offers long-lasting protection, inhibiting up to 99.9% bacterial5 growth and adhesion to keep key areas of the monitor clean and hygienic. It potentially reduces the spread of harmful bacteria so you can feel safe while working on the go.
How Ionic Silver Works
Positively charged silver (Ag+) ions bind with the cell walls of negatively charged microbes and bacteria, disrupting their internal functions and killing them off.
Extend Your Workspace
The FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS panel delivers stunning visuals and 178° viewing angles, ensuring you get superb color and contrast even when viewing the screen from off-center positions.
ASUS Blue Light Filter
Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from potentially harmful blue light. It offers four filter settings that are easily accessed through the onscreen display menu via the hotkey.
ASUS Flicker-free Technology
ZenScreen™ MB16ACV features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-free technology to reduce flicker, ensuring comfortable viewing experiences. This technology helps minimize eyestrain and other ailments typically associated with extended hours of viewing.
|ASUS ZenScreen 15.6" Full HD Portable USB Type-C Monitor
|Full HD: 1,920 x 1,080
|178° / 178°
|Display Viewing Area
|344.16 x 193.59 mm
|Built In Stand
|Foldable Cover offers different stand options
|Trace Free Technology: Yes
SPLENDID Technology: Yes
QuickFit: Yes (Photo/Alignment Grid)
Low Blue Light: Yes
|1x USB Type-C port provides power and video sources
Power Saving: <0.5W
|Internal rechargeable battery
TÜV Low Blue Light
|With stand: 357.9 x 224.8 x 10.5 mm
Without stand: 357.9 x 224.8 x 10.5 mm
- DisplayLink driver required for hybrid-signal connections via USB Type-A. Please visit the Support site to get the download information.
- Tripod is not included with ZenScreen MB16ACV.
- Driver required. Auto Rotate function only works with Windows® OS.
- ASUS antibacterial treatment is registered by US EPA and authorized under EU BPR.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antibacterial activity result of R > 2 compared to an untreated surface. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity.
- Asus ZenScreen MB16ACV 15.6" Full HD USB Type-C Portable LCD Monitor
- USB-C Cable
- USB-C to A Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card