Club3D USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A to USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C Adapter, M/F – Connect and Do More
CAC-1525 The Club 3D USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A to USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C Adapter which allows you to connect your host PC with USB-A port to devices (such as USB disk, mobile phone) with Type-C port for downstream data and power. Besides, you can also connect a Type-C to USB hub to your USB-A host PC through this product for downstream data and power transmission.
The adapter is backwards compatible and supports USB 2.0 as well. The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed specification ensures a bitrate of 5Gbps for fast transfer of large files.
- Support USB 3.0 upstream (connect USB-A host PC), Type-C downstream (connect Type-C devices for data and power transmission)
- Type-C female supports reversible plug
- No driver is required, plug and play
- Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen1 specification and lower versions
- Type-C female supports max. 5Gbps downstream data and 900mA downstream power for the connected Type-C device
- Supports Windows®, Apple OS X(10.12.6 and lower versions) and Chrome OS
- Supports all OS.
|Product Type||USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C to C Active Bi-directional Cable 8K60Hz, M/M|
|Interface||Input: 1 x USB Type-A Male
Output: 1 x USB Type-C Female
|Max. Resolution||Up to 5Gbps downstream|
|Safety||Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements|
|Dimension||Approx. 4.0 x 1.58 x 0.78 cm (1.58" x 0.62" x 0.3")|
- Club3D CAC-1525 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A to USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C Adapter M/F
- User Information