Canvio® Flex Portable Hard Drive – Smart Storage. Made to Adapt. For Mac, Windows® PC and Tablet.
Combining compatibility and portability, the Canvio® Flex is the cross-device storage solution built for your digital lifestyle. To try out new gadgets, we need freedom of choice. That's why the Canvio® Flex is designed to work interchangeably with most major device platforms and operating systems. Preformatted for Mac, Windows® PC and tablets*, this drive allows you to seamlessly access data and share between devices. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility for your storage needs with the Canvio® Flex – your smart storage companion.
- Compact design
- Elegant silver finish
- Fast USB 3.0 speeds
- Compatible with Mac® / Windows® PC / Tablets
- Includes USB-C™ and USB-A cables
- 3-year limited warranty
One Drive. Many Devices.
You may have collected a lot of devices and want to explore more in the future. The last thing you need is a hard drive that can't keep up with your progress. The Canvio® Flex offers storage in its most compatible form, enabling you to seamlessly store and access your data on Mac, Windows® PC and tablet devices* interchangeably with a simple one-stop solution.
Connect and Go
Connection where it counts. The Canvio® Flex is preformatted for Mac, Windows® PC, as well as iPad Pro and other compatible tablet devices with USB-C™ port*, enabling seamless file access and sharing right out of the box. Simply unpack and connect to any of your compatible USB devices.
Stay ahead of the curve with the Canvio Flex, connecting directly to any compatible USB equipped device. No USB adapter needed - thanks to the included USB-A and USB-C™ cables, allowing you to easily connect to both old and new devices. It's all about maximum flexibility.
Flexible storage meets flexible style with a sleek, silver high-end finish and lightweight design that complements your Mac, Windows® PC and other compatible tablet devices*.
* Compatibility may vary depending on user‘s hardware configuration and operating system. Please check device compatibility and connecting instructions by reviewing the applicable user manuals for such device. The latest information can be viewed online here.
Portable Peace of Mind
The Canvio® Flex is built to Toshiba's world-class quality standards, offering time-tested reliable performance and backed by a 3-year limited warranty3, so you can feel confident to create wherever inspiration moves you.
- Formatted exFAT for:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1
- macOS v11.2, v10.15, macOS v10.14
- iOS/Android™ devices
- One free port of USB Type-C™ or one free port of USB Type-A
|Storage Type||Portable external hard drive|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1
(USB 2.0 compatible)
|Transfer Rate||Up to 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0)|
|Power Supply||USB powered|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||111 x 80 x 13.5 mm|
- One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors.
- 5 Gbit/s is the interface transfer rate per the specifications of the Universal Serial Bus 3.0. Actual transfer rate will vary depending on your system configuration and other factors.
- Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
- Toshiba Canvio® Flex Portable USB Hard Drive (Silver), 1TB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Cables (Type-C™ to Micro-B and Type-A to Micro-B)
- User's Manual