The new Xbox Wireless Adapter plugs into the USB port of a Windows® 10 computer, allowing users to play PC games using any Xbox Wireless Controller to experience advanced precision and comfort.
- Play with your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows® 10 PCs, laptops, and tablets.
- With the new and improved Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows® 10, you can play your favorite PC games using any Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Simply bind the adapter to your wireless controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio.
- 66% smaller design than the previous generation
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers, plus up to 4 chat headsets or 2 stereo headsets (Wireless audio is supported)
- For Xbox One wireless controller
- Use it with PC games and Xbox One games streamed to Windows® 10
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and Tablets running Windows® 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0.
- Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360. Significant firmware update may be required. Please visit the official Xbox website for more details.
|Product||Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10|