Kingston® NV1 M.2 PCI-E SSD – Substantial Performance Upgrade In High Capacity
Efficient Performance for Thinner Notebooks and Systems
Kingston's NV1 NVMe PCIe SSD is a substantial storage solution that offers read/write1 speeds up to 2,100/1,700MB/s, which is 3 to 4 times faster than a SATA-based SSD, and 35 times faster than a traditional hard drive. NV1 works with lower power, lower heat, and quicker loading time. The efficient performance and single-sided M.2 2280 (22x80mm) design makes NV1 ideal for thin notebooks and systems with limited space.
Available in capacities from 500GB ~ 2TB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, documents, photos, videos, and more.
- NVMe PCIe SSD Performance
- Ideal for laptops & small form factor PCs
- Capacities up to 1TB
- Product contains drive only; cloning software not included
- 3-year Kingston® manufacturer limited warranty
NVMe PCIe Performance at a Fraction of the Cost
Offers read/write speeds up to 2,100/1,700MB/s1.
Ideal for Systems with Limited Space
Easily integrate into designs with M.2 connectors. Perfect for thin laptops and small form factor PCs.
Available in a range of capacities up to 500GB ~ 2TB2 to meet your data storage requirements.
- Laptops & Motherboards with available M.2 SATA port
- Requires space for a 80mm long M.2 Drive
|Make and Model||Kingston® NV1 Series M.2 PCI-E SSD, 1TB|
Reads: up to 2,100MB/s
Writes: up to 1,700MB/s
|Interface||M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|MTBF||1.5 million hours|
|Total Bytes Written||240TBW|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70°C
Storage: -40 to 85°C
|Vibration||Operating: 2.17G peak, 7~800Hz
Non-Operating: 20G peak, 10~2,000Hz
|Power Consumption||Idle: 5mW
Read: up to 1.1W
Write: up to 3.3W
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80 x 22mm x 2.1 mm|
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
- Limited warranty based on 3 years or “Percentage Used” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/SSDManager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100). See kingston.com/wa for details.
- Kingston® NV1 M.2 NVMe PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD, 1TB
- User's Information