X300 Performance Hard Drive – Level Up Your Drive Performance
The X300 3.5" internal hard drive is designed for your professional or gaming PC - delivering reliable, large capacity, incredibly high-performance storage, made possible by a number of advanced features, including an ultra-high 512MB, 256MB or 128MB buffer. It even features improved positional accuracy for stable recording. The X300 is available in capacities of up to 6TB* - ideal for PC gamers, graphic designers, and other users with demanding storage requirements.
- 3.5" SATA hard drive
- Toshiba Dynamic Cache Technology
- Toshiba Stable Platter Technology
- Powerful desktop workstations
- All-in-one PCs
- Gaming computers
- High performance PCs
- Home media computers
Performing at 7200 RPM, and with a 512MB, 256MB or 128MB buffer, your data is stored securely and accessed quickly. Whether it's a quick game save, a large file that needs backing up, or working with multiple applications, the X300 retains its high-performance all day, every day. Ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals, the X300 is capable of handling almost any workload.
Game On. And On. And On.
When you need more, the X300 delivers. Available in storage capacities of up to 6 TB, the X300 is able to meet your every requirement, with fast read and write speeds and secure design, making it ideal for demanding roles such as professional computing and PC gaming.
Responds in an Instant
The X300's dual-stage actuator design improves positional accuracy, negating the effects on head-track alignment that vibrations can cause. This design makes for more precise, faster read and write speeds for instant access to your data.
Vibration is one big enemy of reliable HDD operation. Toshiba's innovative Stable Platter Technology minimizes vibrations by stabilizing the motor shaft at both ends. And that means improved tracking accuracy and maximum performance during read and write operations.
Keep Data Secure
The X300's design includes an internal shock sensor, ensuring no data is lost. In addition, ramp loading technology means that when the hard drive or desktop PC are being transported, the drive slider does not make contact with the disk, minimizing the risk of wear or data loss.
Built to Deliver, Designed to Last
Toshiba is renowned the world over for 50 years of leading innovation - and the power behind its range of hard drives is no exception. Designed for high capacity and excellent performance, you can be sure that Toshiba’s wealth of experience in hard drives is at work in your storage system.
|Interface||SATA III, 6.0 Gbit/s|
|Spindle Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Data Transfer Rate||N/A|
|Average Latency||4.17 ms|
|Unrecoverable Read Errors||1 sector per 1014|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 9.92W
|Supply Voltage||5V DC and 12V DC|
|Shock||Operating, 2ms: 70Gs
Non-Operating, 2ms: 250Gs
|Temperature||Operating: 5°C ~ 60°C
Non-operating: -40°C ~ 70°C
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||101.85 x 26.1 x 147 mm (4.01" x 1.03" x 5.79")|
- One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors.
- 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch mean the form factor of HDDs. They do not indicate the drive's physical size.
- Toshiba Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company defines "RoHS-Compatible" products as products that either (i) contain no more than a maximum concentration value of 0.1% be weight in Homogeneous Materials for lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and of 0.01% by weight in Homogeneous Materials for cadmium, or (ii) fall within any of the application exemptions set forth in the Annex to the RoHS Directive.
- MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) is not a guarantee or estimate of product life; it is a statistical value related to mean failure rates for a large number of products which may not accurately reflect actual eration. Actual operating life of the product may be different from the MTTF.
- Standard limited warranty applies. The warranty brochure can be viewed online at http://storage.toshiba.com/consumer-hdd/warranty-info.
- Location of bottom mounting hole is different from product. For more information, please see the following page. https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/design-support/faq/storage-holes.html