Adata Premier DDR4 2666 SO-DIMM Memory Module – Ideal Notebook Upgrade Choice
DDR4 offers multiple advantages over previous DRAM generations, and ADATA provides the highest quality and the fastest performance. Our Premier DDR4 2666 SO-DIMM memory modules for notebooks arrive in convenient 8GB to 16GB for instant upgrades on any compatible notebook. They deliver faster data transfers than DDR3, coupled with lower energy consumption that reduces heat and extends battery life. Our DDR4 is also optimized to unlock the power of the newest Intel processors.
- High speed up to 2666MHz
- Transfer bandwidth up to 21.3GB/s
- Energy efficient: saves 20% power compared to DDR3
- High-quality PCB provides improved signal transfer and system stability
- Voltage: 1.2Vdc
- Supports Intel® Coffee Lake, Cannon Lake, Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPU
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 and Socket TR4
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
Extra Fast and Ultra Efficient
ADATA DDR4 modules for notebooks realize new generation advantages in highly reliable and cost-effective products. DDR4 brings higher performance thanks to faster frequencies compared to DDR3, going up to 2666MHz. It does this while operating at a low 1.2V, which is 20% less than DDR3 in terms of energy consumption.
Meets Demanding Standards for New-Generation Platforms
- Complies with JEDEC standards
- RoHS compliant
- Supports Intel Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake & Cannon Lake platforms
All ADATA memory modules are produced and tested using a rigorous quality control process for rapid computing and stable operation. In addition, ADATA memory modules provide customers a lifetime warranty for maximum assurance with excellent service.
|Capacity||4GB (1x 4GB)|
|Memory Type||DDR4-2666 / PC4-21300 SO-DIMM Memory Module|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 85° C
Storage: -55 ~ 100° C