Archer AX20 AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router – Explore the New Era of Wi-Fi
Enjoy seamless connectivity with the TP-Link Archer AX20 AX1800 dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) router. Offering speeds up to 1.8Gb/s, this dual-band network at 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies has OFDMA technology that optimizes speed for all connected devices. It's equipped with 4 external antennae to focus signal strength to your devices, offering reliable coverage.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.†
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag.△§
- Quad-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, independent FEM, and four antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.‡
- USB Easy Sharing: A USB 2.0 Port enables easy file sharing within your network or building private Cloud Storage.
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices.
Wi-Fi 6 Upgrades Everything
The latest generation of Wi-Fi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Up to 1.8 Gbps
Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved Wi-Fi speeds. Both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band get upgraded to the latest generation—perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.
Extensive Wi-Fi Coverage with Advanced Technologies
Beamforming technology, high-power Front-End Module, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
Connect More, Stay Fast
Easily handle dozens of devices streaming and gaming at the same time - OFDMA future-proofs your home networks by providing greater capacity to connect more devices.
OFDMA - OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU Powerful Processing for Minimal Latency
A powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU generates minimal latency within your network even under heavy load of transmission. Every click for website links and online playback on your laptop and phone just responds quicker.
Easy File Sharing - Share music, movies, and documents easily on every device across your home network.
Full Gigabit Ports - Connect to your devices using a wired network for robust stability.
WPA3 — New Level of Cyber Security
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
TP-Link OneMesh™: Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set? TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX20 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Part Number||ARCHER AX20|
|Device Type||Wireless AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
|Connectivity||1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
4x 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
1x USB 2.0 port
|Wi-Fi Speeds||Dual band:
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
Access Point Mode
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
|Antenna Type||4x Fixed high-performance antennas (Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas)|
Power On/Off button
LED On/Off button
|Power||12V @ 1.5A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||260.2 x 38.6 x 135.0 mm (10.2" x 1.5" x 5.3")|
- * Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- △ Use of DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
- ‡ Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
- §Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- TP-Link Archer AX20 AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide