The thin and powerful HP 15 Laptop lets you experience high-grade graphics and processing power HP Canada.
Stay connected to what matters most with long-lasting battery life and a thin micro-edge bezel design. Built to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15 Laptop features reliable performance and an expansive display, so you can stream, surf and speed through tasks.
- Windows® 10 Home 64-bit
- AMD® Ryzen™ 5 4500U, 2.3GHz Hexa-core processor w/ 4.0GHz Max Boost
- 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) display panel
- AMD® Radeon™ graphics
View More, Carry Less
Thin, light, and designed to travel. See more of your photos, videos and projects on a 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display.
Tackle your busiest days with the performance of a reliable processor. Save more of what you love with abundant storage for all your photos, videos and documents.
Go Longer, Faster
Long-lasting battery life1 and HP Fast Charge technology lets you work, watch, and stay connected all day. Integrated precision touchpad with multi-touch support speeds up navigation and productivity.
AMD Ryzen™ 5 Processor
Tap into truly impressive notebook performance. A revolutionary new architecture with amazing battery life that delivers exceptional multi-threaded processing and Vega graphics for intensive multimedia tasks.[b]
AMD Radeon™ graphics
Whether it's games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment.
Full HD Display
Sit back and enjoy crystal-clear visuals and images with the vibrant quality of 2 million pixels. The 1920 x 1080 resolution gives all your digital content a new dimension.[c]
Enjoy the sun and your favorite content with this anti-glare panel. Non-reflective and low gloss means you'll get less glare while you're outside.
Liberating Battery Life
Take on your day without worrying about recharging. With up to 8 hours of battery life, you can work, watch more, and spend more of your time totally untethered.[d]
PCI-E SSD Storage
Boot up in seconds with lightning fast speed with up to 512 GB PCIe SSD storage.
Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) & Bluetooth® 5.0 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
Never worry about spotty Internet and weak connections. Stay powerfully connected to Wi-Fi and to Bluetooth® accessories with the latest Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth® 5.0.[e]
Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds, DDR4 is the future of RAM. With its higher bandwidth, everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost.
SuperSpeed USB Type-C™ 5Gbps Signaling Data Rate
Plug in your external storage with this SuperSpeed USB Type-C™ port, featuring 5Gbps signaling data rate. And it's reversible, so you never have to worry about plugging in upside down.[f]
The full-sized keyboard allows you to work anywhere, with 1.5mm key travel for typing comfort and total productivity.
|Make and Model||15-ef1010ca Gaming Laptop|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Home|
|Processor||AMD® Ryzen™ 5-4500U, 2.3GHz Hexa Core Processor
w/ 4.0GHz Max Boost, 6 Threads, 8MB L3 Cache, 3MB L2 Cache, 7nm
|Memory||8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1x 8GB)|
|Display||15.6" Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Anti-glare micro-edge, 220 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Graphics||AMD® Radeon™ graphics|
|Storage||512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Card Reader||Multi-format SD card reader|
|Audio||2x Dual stereo speakers|
|Web Camera||HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Wireless||Realtek® RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2)|
|Keyboard||Full size keyboard|
|I/O Ports||1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-C™ 5Gbps signaling rate
2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
1 x HDMI 1.4b
1 x AC smart pin
1 x Headphone/microphone combo
|Power Adapter||45W Smart AC power adapter|
|Battery||3-cell Li-ion battery, 41Wh|
* Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings.
|Dimensions||35.9 x 24.2 x 1.79 cm|
- Windows® 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
- [b] Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD's numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- [c] Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
- [d] Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
- [e] Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is backwards compatible with prior Wi-Fi 5 specs.
- [f] Actual throughput may vary. USB Type-C™ and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- [g] Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
- [i] Internet service required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days.
- [o] Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP products. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.