Imagine What You Can Do
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO based workstations are the ideal tools for artists, architects, engineers and are packed with features designed for the most demanding professional workloads.
- Leading single threaded and multithreaded performance
- AMD PRO Technologies
- Unrivaled memory bandwidth1
- PCIe® 4.0 support for next-gen GPUs and storage
Professional content creators can now leverage the fastest1, most versatile workstation processor ever created, with unmatched core counts for multi-threaded workloads that rival competing dual socket solutions and high frequency single threaded performance for lightly threaded tasks.
This unique, full spectrum compute capability enables reduced render times, more creative iterations, faster simulation solving, quick assembly rebuilds and smooth interactivity with 3D assets.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are based on 7nm process technology, delivering an unmatched CPU core density for professional workloads. Additionally, the platform supports 128 PCIe® 4.0 lanes enabling a variety of advanced configurations leveraging next-gen GPUs and storage devices.
Blazing Fast PCIe® 4.0
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are the only professional workstation processor to support PCIe® 4.0, which delivers twice the I/O performance over PCIe 3.0.
- Accelerate workflows with next-gen GPUs and high-speed storage devices
- Support for 128 PCIe lanes
- Enables a variety of advanced configurations
AMD Secure Processor
The AMD Secure Processor is a powerful, integrated, dedicated security processor designed to establish a hardware root-of-trust to help secure the processing and storage of sensitive data and trusted applications.
AMD Memory Guard
Help secure your entire system memory with AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors, the world’s only processor family with full memory encryption as a standard feature6. AMD Memory Guard delivers real time encryption of system memory to help defend against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation.
AMD ZenCore Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds and more cores than ever before.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995WX
- 64 CPU Cores
- 128 Threads
- Up to 4.2GHz Max Boost Clock
- 2.7GHz Base Clock
- 256MB L3 Cache
- 280W TDP
|Model Number||AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995WX|
|Number of Cores||64|
|Number of Threads||128|
|Base Clock||2.7 GHz|
|Max Boost Clock||Up to 4.2GHz|
|System Memory Speed||3200MHz|
|System Memory Type||DDR4|
|PCI Express Version||PCIe 4.0 x16|
|PCI lanes||Support for 128 lanes|
|Supported Technologies||AMD Zen Core Architecture|
|Thermal Solution||Not Included|
|Process Technology||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
- Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Cinebench R20 nT benchmark test to compare the multi-thread performance of Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. (2) Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary. CPP-14.
- Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe After Effects CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-43.
- Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-45.
- CPP-70 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Autodesk Revit RFO v3.2 2020 test to compare the performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX vs. Intel Xeon W-3275 processor. Results may vary.
- CPP-32 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the V-Ray Benchmark 4.10.07 test to compare the multi-thread performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. 2X Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary.
- For general business laptops and desktops AMD Memory Guard, full system memory encryption, is included in AMD Ryzen PRO and Athlon PRO processors. PP-3.