Thunderbolt™ 4 Dual 4K Docking Station with 90W Power Delivery – Ultra-Fast Speed. Exceptional Resolution.
The first of a generation, the SD5700T Thunderbolt™ 4 Dual 4K Docking Station with 90W PD - Win/Mac offers premium Thunderbolt benefits now, and well into the future; compatible with Thunderbolt™ 4-enabled Windows® 10 laptops and backward compatibility with Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later, supports Thunderbolt™ 3, Thunderbolt™ 4, USB-C and USB4 accessories and provides full power delivery, regardless of how many devices are connected. Features include 11-ports, Single 8K @ 30 Hz, or up to Dual 4K @ 60Hz video, 40Gbps data transfer speeds, UHS-II SD 4.0 card reader speeds, and more.
Universally compatible, this Thunderbolt™ 4 desktop docking station is the first of its kind, providing the ultimate plug-and-play solution for Thunderbolt™ 4 Window 10 laptops and Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later, while also supporting Thunderbolt™ 3, Thunderbolt™ 4, USB-C and USB4 accessories. For Thunderbolt™ 3 based Windows 10 laptops, please see our range of Thunderbolt™ 3 docks.
- Best For: Thunderbolt™ 4 Windows® 10 laptops and Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later. Supports Single 8K or Dual 4K video.
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt™ 4
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (90W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows® 10 and macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: Thunderbolt™ 4 ports
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz via the available Thunderbolt™ 4 ports
- Plug and Play: Plug and play installation, optional Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station.
- System Requirements: Compatible with Windows® 10 laptops equipped with Thunderbolt™ 4 and Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Apple M1 - While this docking station will work with the M1 MacBook, only a single video output is supported. For multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook, see our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations (ex: SD4700P, SD4750P, SD4780P or SD4900P) or USB-A DisplayLink adapters (DisplayPort K33989, HDMI K33988, DVI-I K33974).
Thunderbolt™ 4 Technology
For the first time, this Thunderbolt™ 4 modern docking station can connect up to three additional Thunderbolt devices directly (up to five in total) while providing transfer speeds up to 40Gbps, up to Dual 4K video output, and audio; all through the included 0.8m Thunderbolt™ 4 cable, for a quick and powerful plug-and-play experience. Intel VT-d DMA protection blocks peripheral devices from unauthorized access to system memory.
Single 8K or Dual 4K Video Output for Thunderbolt™ 4-Enabled Devices
Single 8K or Dual 4K (@ 60 Hz) video output for Thunderbolt™ 4-enabled host devices lets you extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD (Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz) via the available Thunderbolt™ 4 ports.
90W Power Delivery
90W power delivery allows you to quickly and easily charge any Thunderbolt™ 4 Windows 10 laptop or Thunderbolt™ 3-enabled MacBook running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later, in addition to providing full support for your USB-C or USB4peripheral accessories. No need to worry about what you have connected to the dock - our solution provides the only full powered offering on the market, so you can connect anything, and be sure to receive optimal performance.
Helps Future-Proof Your Desktop Setup
With 11-Ports of connectivity, you'll have the power to get the job done today and well into the future. This dock offers four Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, all capable of data, video and audio; four USB-A ports (one 5V/1.5A charging port on the front and three Gen2 @ 10Gbps ports on the rear); one Gigabit Ethernet port; one audio combo jack; and one UHS-II SD 4.0 card reader.
UHS II SD 4.0 Card Reader
Transfer files at ultra fast speeds using the built-in UHS II SD 4.0 card reader.
Zero-Footprint Mounting Option and Security Cable Lock Slots
Maximize desktop space and reduce cable clutter by mounting your docking station out of the way. Mounting bracket sold separately (K34050WW). Lock slots allow you to protect your investment with a Kensington cable lock, sold separately (K65020WW or K64444WW).
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software and Three-Year Warranty
DockWorks™ Wi-Fi Auto-Switch guarantees the fastest, most reliable internet connection; while MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset, and Device Connection Monitoring give IT managers maximum network monitoring and visibility. A three-year warranty lets you rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- Windows® 10 or later
- Mac OS 11 or later
- Compatible with Windows® 10 laptops equipped with Thunderbolt™ 4 and Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later.
|Product||Universal Thunderbolt 4 Dual 4K Docking Station with Power Delivery|
|Part Number||35175 (SD5700T)|
|I/O||4 x Thunderbolt™ 4 port (1 upstream, 3 downstream)
1 x USB 2.0 (front) with 5V/1.5A fast-charging
3 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (back) supporting 5V/0.9A
1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN
1 x 3.5mm Microphone/Headphone combo
1 x SD card reader
1 x DC power
|Data Transfer Speeds||Supports up to 40Gbps data transfer speed|
|Max. Resolution Supported||Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz|
|Max. Power||90W power delivery|
|Mounting Option||Maximize desktop space and reduce desktop cable clutter via our optional Docking Station Mounting Bracket (K34050WW)|
|Security||Kensington Security Slot
Kensington Nano Security Slot
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||195 x 30 x 75 mm (7.7" x 1.2" x 3.0")|