MSI's H510M-A PRO: PRO Series Style And Performance
PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(Max) MHz.
- Lightning Gen 4 Solution: The latest Gen4 PCI-E solution with up to 64GB/s bandwidth for maximum transfer speed.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Frozr AI Cooling: Detect CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjust system fan duty to a proper value.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
Frozr AI Cooling
Detecting CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjusting fan duty of system fans to a proper value by adopting MSI AI ENGINE.
- Performance mode
- Silent mode
- Manual mode
Fully Controllable Fan Headers
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
EZ Debug LED
Ran into trouble? Onboard LEDs for key components will indicate the source of the problem so you know exactly where to look to get it up and running again.
- 11th Gen Core™ Processors support
- Extreme stability & compatibility testing for memory
- Windows® 10 certified
Fortify your system with PCI-E Steel Armor. MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference.
Double ESD Protection
Double ESD protection doubles up the grounding layer around the mounting holes, preventing static discharge surges from damaging the motherboard.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty possibility for prosumers' need. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility.
Low latency gaming LAN powered by Intel®. Stay connected with Intel® LAN, optimized for stable internet throughput ideal for championship level online plays.
MSI LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications, giving you the best online experience with low latency.
Fast and Future-ready Storage
MSI PRO series motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
USB 3.2 Gen 1
Transfer lots of data, music and movies over USB easier. USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports are ready in both front and rear IO, provides wide variety of options to connect your USB 3.2 Gen 1 devices.
M.2 E-Key Slot
Allow you to experience faster wireless network connection! The reserved M.2 E-key slot providing the flexibility to upgrade your system with a Wi-Fi module. Breaking the barrier of cables and having more flexibility.
MSI PRO series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
Lightning Gen 4 PCI-E
MSI lightning Gen 4 PCI-E is the latest and the fastest PCI-E data transfer solution with 64GB/s of transfer bandwidth that has doubled compared to its previous generation. PCIe 4.0 maintains both backward and forward compatibility with older and newer specifications. Optimized by steel armor design, your motherboards can support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.
Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
- Dedicated high definition audio processor - Make sure you enjoy the purest sound quality in both stereo and surround sound.
- High quality audio capacitors - A high fidelity sound experience with exceptional acoustics and realism for studio level headphones is ensured.
- HD audio connectors - Keep you sound perfect by transmit your audio with pure digital signal.
Isolated Audio Signal
- Isolated audio design - Like a dedicated sound card, audio components and circuits have been laid on a reserved motherboard section and electrically isolated.
- Separated audio layers for clean left & right channels - Using separated layers in the PCB ensures equally pristine sound quality for both left and right audio channels.
Audio Boost protects your ears by eliminating those annoying loud popping sounds when you plug/unplug devices or turn your PC on/off.
All MSI PRO series motherboards have SECURITY function in BIOS to protect every private files for no matter business or daily use.
Secure boot is a security standard to make sure that a device boots using only software that is trusted. When the PC starts, the firmware checks the signature of each piece of boot software, including UEFI firmware drivers, EFI applications, and the operating system. The PC boots while the signatures are valid.
- Windows® 10 64-bit
|Make and Model||MSI H510M-A PRO mATX Motherboard|
|CPU||Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors1
Supports processor socket LGA1200
1. Please go to intel.com for compatibility information.
|Chipset||Intel® H510 Chipset|
|Memory||2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB1
Supports non-ECC mode, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
1. Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe x16 slot (From CPU)
1x M.2 slot with E key for Wi-Fi module only (M2_2)
|Onboard Graphics||1x HDMI 2.0b with HDR port, supports a maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz
1x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 60Hz, 1920x1200 60Hz
|Storage||4x SATA 6Gb/s ports (From H510 Chipset)
1x M.2 slot (Key M)
Intel® H510 Chipset:
|LAN||1x Intel® I219V 1Gbps LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC897 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|Back Panel I/O||4x USB 2.0
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
1x HDMI port
1x Gigabit LAN
3x Audio connectors
1x Mouse/Keyboard connector
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
1x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin system fan connector
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Serial port connector
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x TPM module connector
|Operating System||Supports Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor|
|Dimensions (LxW)||23.6 x 20.2 cm (9.29" x 7.95")|