Max-Covered Cooling – AORUS Radeon RX 6800 XT MASTER 16G
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The all new RDNA powered Radeon™ RX 6800 XT series for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 6800 XT series and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card is designed for the ultimate 1080p gaming experience. Turn up your settings for higher fidelity and boost gaming performance for higher frame rates with ultra-fast response times. Get the power of the highly acclaimed RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD's advanced 7nm technology process, as well as GDDR6 high-speed memory and PCI® Express 4.0 support, delivering a highly responsive, ultimate 1080p gaming experience.
- Powered by RDNA2 Radeon™ RX 6800 XT
- Integrated with 16GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- MAX-Covered cooling
- LCD Edge View
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- 4 years warranty (Online registration required)
- Boost Clock: up to 2310 MHz (Reference card: 2250 MHz)
- Game Clock*: up to 2065 MHz (Reference card: 2015 MHz)
* 'Game Clock' is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
In the AORUS dimension, everything is constructed digitally. The lighting and patterns are mapped onto the products with an efficient, free flowing style. Welcome to the Digital Code Era.
The Max-Covered cooling features 2x 115mm and 1x 100mm unique blade stack fans with wind claw design and alternate spinning, so the air pressure can completely cover the heatsink.
- Unique Blade Stack fans - The airflow is split by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
- Wind Claw Design - Reinforce and channel the airflow to completely cover the heat sink.
- Alternate spinning - Reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
- Screen Cooling - Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
- Large copper plate & heatpipe - With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper plate combines the composite heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat sink.
- Angular fin design - The angular and unequal fins height can channel the airflow through the fins and enlarge the contact surface.
LCD Edge View
The LCD monitor not only display graphics card information, but also various favorite texts, pictures and GIFs. You can also adjust lighting effects via RGB FUSION 2.0 software.
- Enthusiast - Various GPU and VRAM status such as temperature, clock, usage and fan speed can be selected for real-time monitoring.
- Custom text - Users can easily customize texts and fonts.
- Custom image - Support jpg, bmp and png file types. You can crop the image to fit.
- Custom GIF - Users can upload a favorite GIF video.
- CHIBI time - TEAM UP. FIGHT ON.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
The Radeon™ RX 6800 XT has 4608 stream processors, powerful new compute units, and the all new AMD Infinity Cache along with up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory, delivers ultra-high frame rates and serious levels of 4K resolution gaming.
- Metal back plate - The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
- Dual BIOS - Silent mode will provide a quieter experience. The mode switch requires a reboot to take effect. The default is OC mode.
- Power indicators - When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
Excellent circuit design with the top-grade materials, not only maximizes the excellence of the GPU, but also maintains stable and long-life operation.
- Extreme overclocking - The graphics card uses the better power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET.
- Ultra durability - The Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
- PCB coating - Dust resistant: shields from dust, insects, dropped screws, drill shavings, and abrasion. Moisture resistant: prevents unwanted conduction paths and board damage. Corrosion resistant: protects from salt spray, humidity, and corrosion.
- Friendly PCB - Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
- AORUS engine - Clock speeds, voltage, fan excellence, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
- 4 years warranty* - We want you to experience the best service you have ever had. This is why, on top of our standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of protection to your graphics card free of charge. You can enjoy a 4-year warranty by registering on the website within 30 days of purchase.
- PCI Express x16 4.0 slot
- 2x 8-pin PCI-E power connectors
- 750 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows® 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows® 7 - 64-Bit Edition, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit or Linux x86_64
|Product||AORUS Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Master 16G PCI-E Graphics Card|
|Chipset||Radeon™ RX 6800 XT|
|Engine Clock||Boost Clock: up to 2,310 MHz (Reference card: 2,250 MHz)
Game Clock*: up to 2,065 MHz (Reference card: 2,015 MHz)
* Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
|Memory||16GB GDDR6 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||16 Gbps Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||512 GB/s|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 4.0 x16|
|Lighting||RGB Fusion 2.0|
|Cooler||Active Cooling System w/ Triple fans|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7,680 x 4,320|
|Display Support||Up to 4 displays|
|HDMI||2x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||2x DisplayPort 1.4|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|DirectX Support||12 Ultimate|
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin Power Connectors|
|Dimensions||324 x 140 x 60 mm|
- Game Clock is the expected GPU Clock speed when running typical gaming apps, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Your actual individual game clock results may vary higher or lower.