Dynamic X2 GP-14 PWM High Performance Computer Fan
A true all-purpose fan, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to its LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing
High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability.
PWM support offers a wide 500 to 1,700 RPM speed adjustment range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity.
A Beautiful Fan to Help Your System Stay Cool, Yet Quiet
Added PWM support offers precise fan control via a wide speed adjustment range of 500 to 1,700 RPM allowing users to select their ideal mix of silent operation and maximum airflow. Designed alongside our high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction.
PWM Means Maximum Airflow and Minimal Noise
PWM support offers a wide 500 to 1700 RPM speed adjustment range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity.
- High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability
- Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts
Aerodynamic stator with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
Trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment.
Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing, resulting in less wear over time.
- Trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment
- Available in 120 mm and 140 mm sizes and multiple colors including black, white or the signature Fractal Design white-on-black combination
- Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build
|Color||Black corners and frames, White fan blades|
|Bearing Type||Long Life Sleeve (LLS)|
|Connector||4-pin fan header|
|Number of Blades||7|
|Speed||500 ~ 1,700 RPM|
|Air Flow||105.9 CFM|
|Air Pressure||1.95 mmH2O|
|Cable||Black ribbon cable|
|Screw Hole Pattern||125 x 125 mm|
|Dimension||140 x 140 x 25 mm|
- Fractal-Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 PWM 140mm Computer Case Fan, White
- Fan Screws
- User's Information