Thunderbolt™ 3 to 10GbE Adapter (QNA Series) – Connect to 10GbE Networks Over Thunderbolt™ 3
The QNAP QNA series is a cost-effective Thunderbolt™ 3 to 10GbE adapter that empowers your Mac® or Windows® computers with blazing-fast 10GbE network connectivity using a Thunderbolt™ 3 type-C port. And of course, it can be used with QNAP Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS to add additional 10GbE connectivity. With the portable QNA series adapter, a 10GbE network can be created between your Thunderbolt™ 3 computer and another 10GbE-capable device or NAS to facilitate high-speed data transfer for large files and help to streamline collaborative workflows to improve efficiency.
- Windows® devices: The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC107 is required to use the QNA-T310G1T. The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC100; Aquantia® is required to use the QNA-T310G1S. Click here to download drivers
- Mac® devices: Requires macOS 10.13.3 (or later).
- Linux: Supports Linux core 3.10, 3.12, 3.2, 4.2, and 4.4. The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC107 is required to use the QNA-T310G1T. The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC100; Aquantia® is required to use the QNA-T310G1S. Click here to download drivers
- QNAP Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS: Requires QTS 4.3.6 (or later).
Enable Blazing-fast 10GbE Connectivity for Your Mac
With the QNA series adapters, you can connect your Mac and Windows® computers to a 10GbE network to enjoy access speeds of up to 1069 MB/s. With both Thunderbolt™ 3 and 10GbE connectivity, your data transfers will be faster than ever!
Note: 1. QNA Series adapters will not work when connected using a Thunderbolt™ 2 to Thunderbolt™ 3 adapter.
2. To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to set the Jumbo Frames on all the devices in your local network environment to MTU 9000. How to set the MTU.
10GbE Data Transfer that Media Professionals Need
As video resolutions move from 1080p, to 4K, 8K (and beyond) media creators are struggling with the storage and network requirements needed for editing huge multimedia files. The QNA series comes with two models. The QNA-T310G1T features a Thunderbolt™ 3 to 10GbE Multi-Gigabit (10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M) port, and the QNA-T310G1S features one 10GbE SFP+ port, allowing you to easily add 10GbE connectivity to any Thunderbolt™ 3 device. Coupled with a QNAP 10GbE switch, a budget-friendly 10GbE environment can be created for creative studios to benefit from the incredible speed and bandwidth that 10GbE provides.
Learn More: QNAP 10GbE switch
Simply connect a QNA adapter to your Mac or Windows® computer using the included Thunderbolt™ 3 cable and connect the adapter to a 10GbE-capable switch, NAS, or other device using a 10GbE cable (RJ45 Cat 5e/Cat 6a cable or above or a SFP+ DAC).
|Product||Thunderbolt™ 3 to 10GbE Single Port Adapter|
|Interface||Single-port Thunderbolt™ 3 to single-port 10GbE SFP+|
|Data Transfer||10Gbps / 1Gbps|
|LED Indicators||Power, LAN Link/Act, Transfer Speed|
|Power Supply||Bus powered|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI RCM, CCC|
|Compliance||CLASS B, UL62368|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||56 x 27.6 x 113.2 mm (2.2" x 1.08" x 4.46")|
- QNAP QNA-T310G1S Thunderbolt™ 3 to 10GbE Single Port Adapter
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable (0.5m)
- Quick Installation Guide