Maximize Speed, Latency, and Reliability Benefits of Wi-Fi 6 Across New Radio Frequencies Free from Legacy Device Interference
The Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) adapter is designed to support upcoming Wi-Fi 6E technology and related Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi 6E1 certification. The product supports dual-stream Wi-Fi in the 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz bands, and includes improved TCP throughput - exceeding 2Gbps - and future Wi-Fi 6 R2 features, including UL MU-MIMO2 that improves UL network capacity in dense environments as well as Bluetooth® 5.2 support. These new features maximize the benefits of Wi-Fi 6, including Gigabit speed, ultra-low latencies, and enhanced reliability benefits across new radio frequencies exclusive to Wi-Fi 6E devices, and deliver a significant improvement in user experience in dense deployments. Combined with Intel® Core™ processors and exceptional Intel® wireless innovations, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module can dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
Fits Modern Motherboards and Laptops with a M.2 2230 Slot
This unit fits in M.2 2230 sockets designed specifically for Intel® Wireless AC Modules. These Sockets are found on some modern Motherboards and inside most modern Laptops.
Greater Network Flexibility
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module supports legacy Wi-Fi 4, 5, 6 and Wi-Fi 6E and is designed to support Wi-Fi 6 wave 2 features. By implementing the new Wi-Fi 6E technology supporting the new 6GHz band that includes 1200MHz of new contiguous spectrum (>2x compared to 5GHz) with more Gigabit Wi-Fi options and exclusivity to Wi-Fi 6 products, Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module maximizes Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit Wi-Fi benefits enabling greater network flexibility, faster downloads, sharing and backups as well as reduced latency and improved reliability.
On top of existing features, Bluetooth® 5.2 includes Isochronous Channel feature which lays the foundation for the implementation of next generation of Bluetooth® Audio - Low Energy Audio. Bluetooth® 5.2 Core specification also provides the capability to change the transmit power of the devices (local and peer) in order to improve the link quality while not using extra power consumption.
Worldwide Regulatory Support
Enables performance-optimized worldwide regulatory compliance SKU. The Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module detects its location and automatically optimizes the Wi-Fi settings to local regulatory requirements, maximizing performance in each geography, simplifying travel experience and global enterprise procurement. Future regulatory changes are easily managed during the product life cycle.
Wireless Functionality in Pre-boot Environment
Support for Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth® Low Energy HID connectivity in the platform's UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) environment during its boot stage. This capability enables use cases like OS recovery over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® Low Energy-based keyboard and mouse connectivity in this pre-boot environment.
Wirelessly Project to the Big Screen
Project your 2-in-1 or laptop content instantly, without wires, on the big HD screen with stunning image clarity and sound using Wi-Fi Miracast*. Stream movies, videos, games, photos, connect with friends, and more. Experience it all, bigger and better than ever before.
Works with Motherboards and Laptops with an available M.2 2230 Wi-Fi slot.
Supports these Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10, 64 bit
|Make and Model||Intel® Dual Band Wireless AX210 M.2 Network Adapter Card|
|IEEE WLAN Standard||IEEE 802.11-2016 and select amendments (selected feature coverage)
IEEE 802.11a, b, d, e, g, h, i, k, n, r, u, v, w, ac, ax; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11-2016, Wi-Fi Location R2 (802.11az) HW readiness8
|Security Methods||WPA2*, WPA3*|
|Authentication Protocols||802.1X EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0-MSCHAPv2 (EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA)|
|Encryption||128-bit AES-CCMP, 256-bit AES-GCMP|
|Antenna Support||2x2 Antenna design (Antennas not included)|
|Compliance||UL, C-UL, CB (IEC 60950-1), FIPS, FISMA|
|O/S Support||Windows® 10
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 80°C|
|Humidity||Non-Operating: 50 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||30 x 22 x 2.4 mm|
- Wi-Fi 6E WFA certification expected to be available by Dec 2020 – Jan 2021.
- Wi-Fi 6 Uplink Multi-User MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) supports up to 8 streams of UL data from multiple stations improving UL network capacity in dense environment.
- "Nearly 3x higher peak data rates" Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX claims are based on the comparison of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for similarly configured 802.11ax and standard 802.11ac Wi-Fi solutions as documented in IEEE 802.11ax D4.0 spec and IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- Wi-Fi 5 = 802.11ac. In accordance with the IEEE 802.1ax PAR. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx.
- Intel® vPro® Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. To learn more visit: http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro.
- Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel® AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup & configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/platform-technology/intel-amt.
- Support of Wi-Fi Alliance certifications is OS-dependent.
- IEEE 802.11az hardware readiness per expected Wi-Fi Location R2 feature support and based on draft 2.1 of the IEEE 802.11az amendment and is subject to change.
- Some security solutions may not be supported by your device operating system and/or by your device manufacturer or may require additional HW (e.g., UICC - SIM card). Check with your device manufacturer for details on availability.
- On Microsoft Windows® 10.