Radeon™ RX 6800 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G GDDR6 – Play Hard, Stay Silent
The Gaming You Know & Trust
The latest iteration of MSI's iconic GAMING series once again brings performance, low-noise efficiency, and aesthetics that hardcore gamers have come to recognize and trust. Now you too can enjoy all your favorite games with a powerful graphics card that stays cool and silent. Just the way you like it.
Get the ultimate game changer. AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card features breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture. Now you can game in 4K with ultra-smooth frame rates and at max settings. Never again compromise on resolution to enjoy fluid, high-refresh-rate gaming. Experience a new level of immersion with the AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card.
- GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 2285 MHz
- Memory: 16GB / 256-bit GDDR6
- 16 Gbps Effective
- Stream Processors: 4608
- TRI FROZR 2 Thermal Design
- RGB Mystic Light
- RDNA™ 2 Architecture
* 'Game Clock' is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
Light 'Em Up
It's time to put on team colors. Synchronize lighting with other compatible devices to take the light show to another level. Going dark is as easy as turning the lights off.
We Keep It Cool and Quiet
The TRI FROZR 2 thermal system has been designed for efficiency. Expect a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions.
- TORX FAN 4.0 - TORX FAN 4.0 is built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades bound together with an outer ring design link that focuses airflow into the updated TRI FROZR 2 cooling system.
- Core pipe - Core Pipes are precision-machined for maximum contact over the GPU and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
- FIN + Airflow Control - Stay stealthy with Airflow Control that improves airflow dynamics. Deflectors provide additional surface area and guide air to where it's needed for maximum cooling. Wave-curved 2.0 fin edges disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics resulting in reduced noise.
Tough Enough to Back You Up
GAMING has been crafted to serve you well during intense gameplay. This legendary item has extra power unlocked through the Custom PCB.
Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional layers of protection against electrical damage.
Bend the Rules, Not the Card
Solid build quality in key areas is strengthened with a rigid metal anti-bending strap.
Your Support Character
A bundled support bracket can be attached to your PC case for additional graphics card reinforcement.
FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening
Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) helps increase visual quality by enabling stunning visual sharpness with optional upscaling to restore detail lost after Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) is applied. For games that support FidelityFX CAS, turning off Radeon™ Image Sharpening in Radeon™ software to avoid over-sharpening is recommended.
DirectX Raytracing (DXR) adds a new level of graphics realism to games through effects like reflections, shadows, and global illumination at real-time frame rates on AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics, thanks to AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture support for hardware-accelerated raytracing.
Choose from HDMI and DP slots for a maximum of 4 outputs.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards pull you into the action with immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
One Gaming DNA for PCs and Consoles
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the upcoming revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
- 2x 8-pin PCI-E power connectors.
- 750 Watt or greater power supply.
- OS Support: Windows® 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows® 7 - 64-Bit Edition.
|Product||Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Gaming X Trio PCI-E Graphics Card|
|Chipset||Radeon™ RX 6800 XT|
|Engine Clock||Boost Clock: Up to 2,285 MHz
Game Clock*: Up to 2,045 MHz
Base Clock: Up to 1,850 MHz
Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
|Memory||16GB GDDR6 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||16Gbps Effective|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Multi-GPU Support||AMD CrossFire™ 2-way (Bridgeless)(DX12)|
|Cooler||TRI FROZR 2 Cooling System w/ Triple fans|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7,680 x 4,320|
|Display Support||Up to 4 displays|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin Power Connectors|
|Form Factor||2.7 slot, ATX|
|Dimensions||324 x 141 x 55 mm|
- Game Clock is the expected GPU Clock speed when running typical gaming apps, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Your actual individual game clock results may vary higher or lower.
- Note: This product is a FINAL SALE.