TMA-2 HD has a highly detailed and precise sound representation and ultra soft over-ear cushions with Alcantara® and memory foam for music making or the optimal listening experience.
- Highly detailed audio with bio-diaphragm speaker units
- Ultra soft over-ear Alcantara® cushions
- High-end Triad cable for reduced interference
- Upgradeable modular headphones
- Highly Detailed Audio: Using a bio-cellulose diaphragm results in more accurate and detailed sound from the speaker with the ability to retain clarity of sound at high volumes.
- Ultra Soft Cushions with Alcantara: Alcantara® is a highly innovative material offering an unrivalled combination of sensory aesthetic and functional qualities. These features, combined with AIAIA’s sustainable modular system, make Alcantara the choice for those who want an extreme comfort for sustained listening experiences while respecting the environment.
- High End Triad Cable: With individually-coated interior cabling, end spring and robust black anodized metal plug, the cable helps reduce interference when needed or desired.
- Sustainable and Upgradeable Modular Design: AIAIAI’s Modular Headphone System is the unique opportunity to upgrade individual parts, or change between different combinations, extending the use cases and longevity of your product.
- Modular Parts Features: The high-end S05 speaker unit with Bio-Cellulose delivers a clear and highly detailed sound representation. Combining the H04 headband and the E08 over-ear Alcantara earpads providing high isolation, results in super comfortable headphone with high-end audio, suitable for long and critical listening sessions.
- Modular Parts In the Box: S05 - Detailed sound, Bio-diaphragm; H04 - High-comfort, Microfiber; E08 - Over ear, Alcantara®; C15 - Straight, 1.5m cable, Triad Hi-Fi.
|Product||Wired Modular Headset|
|Driver||40mm w/ High-grade Neodymium magnet|
|Interface||3.5mm Stereo input|
|Cable||Yes, Straight triad Hi-Fi cable|
- Aiaiai TMA-2 HD Modular Headset, Black
- Ear Cushions
- Triad Hi-Fi Cable w/ Adapter
- User Information