The MSI SUPRIM X 24G GeForce RTX 3090 Graphics Card
The GeForce RTX™ 3090 is a big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance. It's powered by Ampere—NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- 1860 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19.5 Gbps
- 24GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- Mystic Light - Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
- MSI's exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
GEFORCE RTX 3090
The GeForce RTX™ 3090 delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture. It's built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- G6X Memory: This is the world's fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 and RTX 3080.
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
RTX. IT'S ON.
Experience today's biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI ACCELERATION
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
VICTORY MEASURED IN MILLISECONDS
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA® G-SYNC® monitors. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
UP YOUR CREATIVE GAME
Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether you're rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best.
STREAM LIKE A BOSS
Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the all-new NVIDIA Broadcast app gives you powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal. So you can give your audience your best—every time.
DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE
Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects to Microsoft Windows-based PC games. GeForce RTX graphics cards deliver advanced DX12 features like ray tracing and variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1860 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19.5 Gbps
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 3090
- Integrated with 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit memory interface
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don't sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Supported OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- 850W Power Supply with 3 x 8-pin PCI-E power connectors
|Make and Model||The MSI SUPRIM X 24G GeForce RTX 3090 Graphics Card|
|Part Number||GeForce RTX 3090 SUP|
|Chipset||GeForce® RTX 3090|
|CUDA Cores||10496 CUDA Cores|
|Core Clock||Extreme Performance: 1875 MHz (Dragon Center)
Boost: 1860 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode)
|Memory Speed||19.5 Gbps|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||7680 x 4320|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.3|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|Power Consumption||420 W|
|Power Connectors||3 x 8 pin|
|Dimensions||336 x 140 x 61 mm|
- MSI Graphics Card
- Users Manual