Nest Thermostat – Turn Up Your Savings
Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app - whether you're on an errand or on a holiday. You can even change the temperature without getting off the sofa or out of bed. Just say, "Hey Google, turn up the heat" The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesn't seem right, it can send an alert. And it's easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
- 2.4" QVGA IPS liquid crystal display (240 x 320 pixels) with digital brightness enhancement film and mirrored glass lens
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, 802.11a/n 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy, 802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz
- You can change the temperature, adjust your schedule, and more from the free Google Home app. Remote control and mobile notifications require working Internet and Wi-Fi. Voice control requires a compatible device
- With Quick Schedule, you can easily program the Nest Thermostat in the app, and then make adjustments over time
- Conserve: It can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you don't waste energy on an empty home
- Savings Finder looks for more ways to save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule. You can accept the suggestions with a tap
- The Nest Thermostat can use sensors and your phone's location to check if you've left the house. Then it can set itself to an Eco Temperature to save energy
- HVAC monitoring looks out for many heating and cooling system issues. If something doesn't seem right, it can send you an alert. If you need to replace your air filter, you'll receive a reminder
- Works with multi-zone systems (one thermostat required per zone)
- Works with Hey Google and Alexa (Voice control requires a compatible device)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- All plastic components are made with 49% post-consumer recycled materials
- Sensors: Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Capacitive touch, Ambient light
- Primary power: From HVAC system wires
- Battery backup: 2x AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries
- Power consumption: Less than 1 kWh/month
- Included in the Box: Thermostat display, Base, Mounting screws and labels, Quick start card, Welcome Guide, Safety and warranty
- Requirements: Compatible HVAC system, Wi-Fi Internet connection, Phone or tablet (iOS or Android), Google Home app
- ENERGY STAR-certified thermostat
Save at Home and Away
Nest thermostats can save an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
With Quick Schedule, you can easily program the Nest Thermostat in the app, and then adjust anytime you want.
It can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you don't waste energy on an empty home.
Savings Finder looks for more ways to save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app.
Are you changing your air filter regularly? Get reminders to replace your air filter so your system stays fresh with each new season.
Easy and Breezy
In the summer, your thermostat can turn itself down when you leave so that you don't waste energy cooling an empty home.
Designed for an easy setup, the step-by-step guide in the Google Home app helps you out. Start saving from day one.
During the winter months, it can keep you and your energy bill snug. Understand your heating energy use with Energy History and the Home Report to help you save.
Control from Anywhere
The Nest Thermostat is easy to control and program with the Google Home app.
Designed to Install Yourself
Installation usually takes 30 minutes or less. Control it remotely with the Google Home app, or swipe on the side of the dial. Get the Trim Kit (sold separately) to keep your wall looking clean.
- Works with 85% of 24V systems.
- The Nest Thermostat works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, and heat pumps with either forced air or radiant delivery.
- It works with conventional systems that have one stage of heating and cooling and a second stage of either heating or cooling.
- It works with heat pumps that have one stage of heating and cooling and either aux or emergency heat.
- And it works with HVAC fans.
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work if your home doesn't have a common ("C") wire. In some cases, particularly if you have a heating- or cooling-only system or use a zone controller, a C wire or other power-supply accessory may be necessary. See g.co/nest/cwire for details.
|Google Nest Thermostat
|2.4-inch QVGA IPS liquid crystal display (240 x 320 pixels) with digital brightness enhancement film and mirrored glass lens
|802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, 802.11a/n 5 GHz Wi-Fi
|Bluetooth Low Energy
802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz
|HVAC system wires
|2x AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries
|< 1 kWh/month
|Dimension (Diameter X Depth)
|3.3" x 1.07" (84 x 27.25 mm)
- Google Nest Thermostat (Snow)
- Mounting Screws and Labels
- Quick Start Card
- Welcome Guide
- Safety and Warranty