2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with Backward Compatibility of 2.5G/1G/100 Mbps; RJ45 Port
- Hyper-fast 2.5Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 2.5X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – PCE-C2500 is compatible with current network standards, including 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Windows and Linux Support- Flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 2.5Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
Hyper-fast 2.5Gbps Networking
PCE-C2500 uses next-generation 2.5GBase-T (2.5G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 2.5Gbps - 2.5X faster than standard Gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 2.5Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
* Minimum Category 5e network cables (within 30m range) required for 2.5Gbps operation according to ASUS testing result.
PCE-C2500 supports 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux allows flexible OS integration.
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
PCE-C2500 has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 2.5Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
- OS Support:
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
|Standards||IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging
IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2.5GBase-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T
|Interface||PCI Express Gen2 x1
Single RJ-45 port
|Data Rate||2.5GbE, 1GbE, 100MbE|
|LEDs||Dual color speed LED
Single color link/Act LED
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
Storage: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
|Dimensions||120.5 x 83.6 x 21.6 mm|