Club3D USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A Extension Cable 10Gbps, M/F – Connect and Do More
The Club 3D CAC-1411 is an USB Type A extension cable for extending and enhancing USB Signal up to 5m / 16.4 ft. It is compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2 with a maximum of 10Gbps data transmission. Its downward compatible with lower versions, please note that specifications will be limited to the device connected.
- USB Type A Male 1 Connector (Connect USB A to Host, PC or mobile device) and USB A Female 1 Connector (Connect to USB Device)
- Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen2 with a maximum of 10Gbps data transmission, downward compatible with lower versions (USB 3.1/USB3.0/USB2.0)
- Support a maximum of 5 meters or 16.40 feet distance
- Supports a maximum of 900mA downstream charging
- USB Bus Powered no external power required
- Uni-directional from Male to Female only
NOTE: To achieve a maximum of 10Gbps bandwidth, both the USB Host and the USB Device must support 10Gbps of data transmission.
- Supports all OS.
|Product Type||USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A Extension Cable 10Gbps M/F|
|Interface||Input: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A Male
Output: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A Female
|Cable Length||5m (16.4 ft.)|
|Safety||Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements|
- Club3D CAC-1411 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A Extension Cable 10Gbps M/F (5m)
- User Information