The Acer Swift 3 Laptop – Great Performance and Value
No matter your style, this swift 3 has a color to match. With its slim, lightweight body and plenty of power, the Swift 3 is the ideal laptop for genuinely mobile working. The latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 processor with integrated graphics, and a long life battery are housed in a choice of colored chassis with a 14" FHD IPS display.
- AMD® Ryzen™ 5-4500U processor (2.30GHz, Hexa-Core)
- 14" Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) IPS display
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB SSD storage
- AMD® Radeon Graphics
- Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)
- Ultrathin Magnesium-aluminum & Aluminum chassis
- Narrow bezel FHD IPS display
- Up to 12 hours of battery life1
Colorful, Stylish & Lightweight
Customers will look the part as they carry around this slim and lightweight notebook available in multiple colors. By weighing up to 1.2kg1 and, thanks to the aluminum & magnesium-aluminum metal chassis being up to 15.95mm thin it's very portable.
The Swift 3 packs a lot of power into the chassis. The latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics1 supercharges your laptop for work and play. It also includes a max. of 512GB PCIe Gen 3 8Gb/s SSD1 and up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM1.
Eye popping colors and details bring images and videos to life. Through the use of thin bezels of up to 5.5mm2 and a screen-to-body ratio of up to 82.73%, users see more of the 14" FHD IPS screen.
Long Lasting Battery
Spending all-day on the move requires a large battery, and the Swift 3's battery will last for up to 12 hours1,3. In cases of emergency it can also be fast charged to provide 4-hours use3 after 30-minutes charge.
The Latest Connectivity
Users get easy updates to the latest information with a full range of connectivity options. Dual band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) improves the average network throughput by up to 3 times4 and reduces5 latency by up to 75% compared to Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac). Through the use of full function USB-C™ SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps users get superfast data transfer and display port functionality and it can also be used for power delivery.
Wake On Voice (WoV) enables users to activate and query Windows® 10 when the screen is off. It also allows interaction with Cortana while the device is in Modern Standby mode.
Password free access gives users quicker access to the notebook. The embedded fingerprint reader1 is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify a user's identity without a password. Continue typing after the sun goes down with the illuminated keyboard1.
|Model Number||Swift 3 SF314-42-R5SC|
|Processor||AMD® Ryzen™ 5-4500U, 2.30 GHz, Hexa-core processor
w/ 4.00GHz Max Boost, 6 Threads, 8MB L3 Cache, 15W
|Memory||8GB LPDDR4X RAM|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)|
|Display||14" Full HD (1920x1080) IPS anti-glare backlit display w/ ComfyView|
|Graphics||AMD® Radeon Graphics|
w/ Dolby Audio™ Premium
|Speakers||2 x Stereo speakers|
|Web Camera||HD webcam|
|Wireless LAN||Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11ax|
|Input Device Type||TouchPad|
|I/O Interface||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port
1 x USB 3.0 port
1 x USB 2.0 port
1 x HDMI v1.4 port
1 x Audio Combo jack
|Power Adapter||65W AC adapter|
|Battery||3-cell Lithium Ion battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours*
* Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||12.72" x 8.98" x 0.71" (323 x 228 x 17.95 mm)|
- Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
- Left and Right bezels are 5.5mm each.
- Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- "Up to 75% lower latency" is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Acer Swift 3 SF314-42-R5SC 14" Full HD Laptop
- AC Power Adapter
- Lithium Ion Battery
- User's Manual