The EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 24G-P5-3987-KR, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate
The EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 is colossally powerful in every way imaginable, giving you a whole new tier of performance at 8K resolution. It's powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, which doubles down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Series redefines the definition of ultimate performance.
GEFORCE RTX 3090
The GeForce RTX™ 3090 is colossally powerful in every way, giving you a whole new tier of performance. It’s powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- G6X Memory: This is the world’s fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 and RTX 3080.
- World’s First 8K HDR Gaming GPU, Powered by AI: The GeForce RTX 3090 lets you play, capture, and watch your games in brilliant 8K HDR. It features new DLSS 8K gaming, HDMI 2.1 for single cable connectivity to 8K TVs, GeForce Experience support for 8K HDR game capture, and AV1 decode for efficient playback of 8K HDR streamed video.
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
RTX. IT’S ON.
Experience today’s biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI ACCELERATION
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
VICTORY MEASURED IN MILLISECONDS
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA® G-SYNC® monitors. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
UP YOUR CREATIVE GAME
Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether you’re rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best.
STREAM LIKE A BOSS
Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the all-new NVIDIA Broadcast app gives you powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal. So you can give your audience your best—every time.
DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE
Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects to Microsoft Windows-based PC games. GeForce RTX graphics cards deliver advanced DX12 features like ray tracing and variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EVGA iCX3 Technology
- Boost Clock of 1800 MHz
- Adjustable ARGB LED
- All-Metal Backplate, Pre-Installed
- Built for EVGA Precision X1
- 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- GDDR6X Graphics Memory
- Microsoft DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- PCI Express Gen 4
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA FreeStyle
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay
- NVIDIA Highlights
- Game Ready Drivers
- NVIDIA Studio Drivers
- NVIDIA® GPU Boost™
- NVIDIA NVLink™ (SLI-Ready)
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- DisplayPort 1.4a, HDMI 2.1
- HDCP 2.3
- VR Ready
- Supported OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- 850W Power Supply with 3 x 8-pin PCI-E Connectors
|Make and Model||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA 24G|
|Chipset||GeForce® RTX 3090|
|CUDA Cores||10496 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clock||Base: 1400 MHz
Boost: 1800 MHz
|Memory||24 GB GDDR6X|
|Memory Clock||19.5 Gbps|
|Memory Bandwidth||936 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|SLI Capable||Yes, NV Link|
|Cooler||Triple slot active cooler|
|Width (Occupied Slots)||2.75 Slots|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||7680 x 4320|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.3|
|Recommended Power||850W Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||approx 350 W|
|Power Connectors||3 x 8-pin PCI-E Connectors|
|Dimensions||5.38 in x 11.81 in|