The TECHly USB 3.1 Type C to Gigabit Ethernet
The converter IADAP USB31-ETGIGA allows a desktop or laptop computer to connect to a Gigabit Ethernet via USB 3.1.In this sense, a solution is low cost and high performance.
Techly offers a wide range of service products and accessories of electrical and computer industry: data and video cables, HDMI devices and accessories for Audio video, accessories for home and office from the desk to the TV / Monitor bracket.
Furthermore the TECHLY PROFESSIONAL line offers products for networks, rack cabinets, structured cabling and equipment for data transmission.
TECHLY products are renowned for their simplicity and ease of use, empowering people to manage their electronics at home, at work and on-the-go.
- Input type C standard USB3.1 and RJ45 output
- USB connector for easy connection reversible C IN / OUT
- Supports Plug and Play, no need to install software
- Automatic 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and 'RealWoW!' (Wake-on-LAN) Technology
- Supports twisted pair detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
- USB bus powered (no external power required)
|Make and Model||TECHly USB 3.1 Type C to Gigabit Ethernet|
|Part Number||IADAP USB31-ETGIGA|
|Connector A Type||USB Type-C™ male|
|Connector B Type||RJ45 8P8C|
|USB standard||USB 3.1|
|Operating Temperature||0-45 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% -85% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 / 80 ° C|
|Storage Humidity||5% -90% (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE , FCC|
|Compatibility||win98 / 2000/ Vista / 7 / 8 /10
- Techly USB 3.1 Type C to Gigabit Ethernet
- Users Manual