Club3D USB Type C to DVI-D DUAL LINK Active Adapter – Connect and Do More
CAC-1510 - The Club 3D CAC-1510 is a USB Type-C input to Dual Link DVI-D or Single Link DVI output adapter. The USB 3.1 Type-C to Dual Link DVI or Single Link DVI Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type-C source device featuring DisplayPort Alternate Mode to a DVI enabled Monitor or Projector. This adapter is compact and highly portable. Powered by the USB-C port, the adapter requires no external power and is ideal for use with the latest notebooks and Ultrabooks.
- Reversible USB Type-C connector
- Compliant to Dual Link DVI-D Specifications
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160p @ 30Hz
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600p @ 60Hz (Apple users see Downloads)
- Supports deep Color 12 Bit
- Supports 330Mhz Clock Rate
- It is compatible with new Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook, new Google Chrome- book Pixel and other USB-C supported devices with support for DisplayPort Alternate Mode over USB-C.
- Please refer to your device's user manual to confirm the specification and functionality of the USB-C port.
|Product Type||USB Type-C to DVI-D DUAL LINK Active Adapter|
|Max. Resolution||Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 30Hz|
|Support Resolution||Supports: Dual Link DVI-D highest resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz
Supports: Deep Color 12 Bit
Supports: 330 MHz Clock
|Certifications||ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI|
|Dimension||245 x 44 x 14 mm|
- Club3D CAC-1510 USB Type-C to DVI-D DUAL LINK Active Adapter
- User Information