The MSI B460M PRO-VDH WIFI Motherboard
PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Twin Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
B460M PRO-VDH WIFI
With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
Delivering AC speeds up to 433Mbps with lower CPU loading and better long-term usage
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
The fully isolated DDR circuit to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
PCI-E Steel Armor
Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
Twin Turbo M.2
With 2 x M.2 slots . Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and digital power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Creating a perfect condition to support multi-core CPU running at full speed.
Twin Turbo M.2
Turbo M.2 connectivity delivers PCI-E Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s for the latest SSDs. It also supports the Intel® Optane™ technology.
ENHANCED STABILITY WITH DDR4 Boost
Optimized traces and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance, so you never have to worry about your system crashing during high workload.
Steel Armor has more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI-Express signals against electromagnetic interference for a stutter-free user experience.
EXTEND YOUR RGB EXPERIENCE WITH EASE
Add your color if you want! Mystic Light Extension pin header provides an intuitive way to control additional RGB strips and other RGB peripherals added to a system, without needing a separate RGB controller.
INTEL® WI-FI AC & BLUETOOTH
Use your LAN port for online gaming while using WiFi for other online applications. The Intel® Wi-Fi / Bluetooth solution delivers AC speeds up to 433Mbps.
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, studio quality sound to create the most immersive sound experience.
|CPU Support||Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ and Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1200 Socket|
|Chipset||Intel® B460 Chipset|
|Memory Support|| 4x DDR4 memory slots supporting up 128GB
Intel® Core™ i7/ i9 - Support DDR4-2933 Memory (Max.)
Intel® Core™ i5 (Below) - Supports DDR4-2666 Memory (Max.)
Supports Dual-Channel mode
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Expansion Slots|| 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (from CPU)
2 x PCIe x1 slots (from PCH)
|Display Support|| 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @ 30Hz, 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 @ 50Hz, 2048x1280 @ 60Hz, 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
|Storage||Intel® B460 Chipset
4x SATA 6Gb/s ports ¹
2x M.2 slots (Key M)
- M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices ¹
- M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for the M2_2 slot only ²
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
1 SATA1 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_1 slot.
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892/ALC897 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|LAN||1 x Realtek® RTL8111H Gigabit LAN Controller|
- The Wireless module is pre-installed in the M.2 (Key-E) slot
- Supports 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac
- Supports Bluetooth® 4.2
|USB ports|| Intel® B460 Chipset
- 6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports through the internal USB connector)
- 6x USB 2.0 ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
|Internal Connectors|| 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (support additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
2x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin water pump connector
2x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x front panel audio connector
2x system panel connectors
1x parallel port connector
1x serial port connector
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
1x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connector
1x TPM module connector
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x Keyboard / Mouse
1 x VGA
1 x LAN
2 x USB 2.0
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
1 x WiFi Antenna connectors
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor|| mATX Form Factor
9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
- B460M PRO-VDH WIFI
- Quick Installation Guide
- MSI Case Badge
- 2 x SATA Cables
- Driver DVD
- Wi-Fi Antenna
- I/O Shield
- Prodct Registration Card