Ready whenever inspiration strikes
Create on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, with a battery that lasts through your day. Use advanced privacy features, available with the touch of a button, to keep your creations under wraps until you’re ready to share them.
The power to bring your creations to life
With the powerful combination of the latest Quad-Core 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, ample memory and up to 11 hours and 45 minutes of battery life³, make your creative visions come to life faster and for longer than ever before.
Privacy for your peace of mind
Keep it confidential with an unhackable camera shutter and dedicated microphone mute button.
More space to create. With a 4-sided, micro-edge 4K UHD² touch display there is now more viewable screen space.
Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.¹
10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor
Uncompromised performance and productivity whether plugged in or on the go. Enjoy immersive gaming and premium streaming with up to 4K stunning resolution wherever you go.4
NVIDIA® GeForce® MX 350 graphics
Supercharge your PC for work and play. Get higher graphics performance for smooth gaming and accelerated editing, maximized battery and performance with NVIDIA Optimus Technology, while GeForce® Experience enables capturing and sharing videos, driver updates, and live streaming of games- allowing you to do it all.5
Brilliant BrightView panel
Perfect for an ideal indoor experience, get a bright, clear picture for all your videos, photos, and documents.
HP Wide Vision HD Camera
The 88-degree, wide-angle field of view lets you video chat with the entire family or group of friends in crystal clear detail.7
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home 64|
|Processor||Processor Intel® Core™ i7-10510U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Display||33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal 4K UHD, IPS, HDR 400, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, multitouch-enabled, edge-to-edge glass, 550 nits, 95% sRGB (3840 x 2160)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Storage||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Card Reader||microSD media card reader|
|Audio||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers|
|Web Camera||HP Wide Vision HD camera with camera shutter and integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Wireless LAN||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)
|Keyboard||Full-size, island-style, backlit, natural silver keyboard|
|Pointing Device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Input Devices||IR Thermal sensor|
|Interface||1 Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps signaling rate) with SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge);
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge);
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate;
1 AC smart pin;
1 headphone/microphone combo
|Security management||Fingerprint reader, Camera Shutter, Mic Mute key|
|Power Adapter||65 W AC power adapter|
|Battery||3-cell, 51 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery life||Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes|
|Colour||Natural silver aluminium
Sandblasted anodized finish
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.65 x 19.46 x 1.69 cm (12.07 x 7.66 x 0.67 in)|
|Weight||1.3 kg / 2.88 lb|
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Ultra High-definition (4K) content required to view 4K images.
- Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Internet service required and not included. 4K content required to view full 4K images. Graphics output may be limited based on the maximum resolution of the display
- Internet access required and not included
- DisplayHDR™ is the high-performance Monitor and Display Compliance Test Specification from VESA specifying HDR (High Dynamic Range) quality. See http://displayhdr.org for more details.