Extreme processing for gamers, streamers and creators
No-compromise performance for gamers and creators who deserve to have it all.
Higher speeds. More memory. Wider bandwidth.5 You must push every lever, squeeze every ounce, and leave nothing on the table. AMD’s 3rd Gen Ryzen™ processor was designed to break expectations and set a new standard for high-performance processors.
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processor is built using the world’s most advanced manufacturing technology to deliver winning performance while keeping your system astonishingly cool & quiet.
3rd Gen Ryzen processors feature support for the world’s first PCIe® 4.0 ready platform², enabling the most advanced motherboards, graphics, and storage technologies available.
More Memory On-Chip to Accelerate Gaming
3rd Gen Ryzen processors have up to twice the cache of previous generations. GameCache is designed to reduce memory latency for higher frame rates in top titles.
Precision Boost 2
Boost performance when you need it.
Precision Boost 2 automatically raises processor frequencies for supercharged performance when you need it most.
One Click Overclocking
Making Precision Boost 2 even better.
Precision Boost Overdrive³ uses your AMD X400 series or X570-based motherboard’s4 robust design to boost clock speeds higher and longer, and lets you overclock5 at the touch of a button.
Zen Core Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds and more cores than ever before.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A fast and easy way to expand and accelerate the storage in a desktop PC with an AMD Ryzen™ processor.
AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility
The Simple and Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD Ryzen™ processors.
Elite Motherboards. Exclusive Technologies.
AMD X570 and B550 motherboards with PCIe® 4.0 support give gamers more flexibility and more control than ever.
AMD RYZEN™ 9 3900XT
- 12 CPU Cores
- 24 Threads
- 4.7GHz Max Boost Clock
- 3.8GHz Base Clock
- 105W TDP
|Model Number||Ryzen™ 9 3900XT|
|Number of Cores||12|
|Number of Threads||24|
|Base Clock||3.8 GHz|
|Max Boost Clock||4.7 GHz|
|System Memory Speed||Up to 3200MHz|
|System Memory Type||DDR4|
|PCI Express Version||PCIe 4.0 x16|
|Supported Technologies||AMD StoreMI Technology
AMD SenseMI Technology
AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility
|Thermal Solution||Cooler Not Included, Liquid Cooling Recommended|
|Process Technology||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
- “Advanced” defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 05/26/2019. RZ3-14
- Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2018. As of January 7, 2019, the AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz). RZ3-2
- Precision Boost Overdrive requires a compatible AMD Ryzen Threadripper, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, or Ryzen 9 processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. AMD 2nd Ryzen processors including the Ryzen 3200G processor are not compatible with Precision Boost Overdrive. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135
- AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. GD-26
- Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of July 2, 2019. As of July 7, 2019, the AMD’s 3rd Gen Ryzen processors have higher speeds (up to 4.7 GHz Max Boost vs. up to 4.3 GHz), More Memory (up to 72MB vs up to 40MB), and wider bandwidth (PCIe Gen 4 with 32GB single directional, vs PCIe Gen3 with 16 GB/s single directional) compared to 2nd Generation Ryzen processors. RZ3-68
- Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor
- Bezel Sticker
- Instructions / Warranty Sheet